Paint and body shop

Looks good Flash!! I'm going to send you some wheel cleaner:D

Lol! I put Hawk ceramic pads on the front and they suck. Immediately had the dust settling. I am changing pads tomorrow since I just put on the NEW Weld Draglites!
20130726_174314.jpg

I see...well I have an 87GN that I am in the process of restoring and a 87 T that I purchased as a complete parts car minus the engine. If you are in need of some used parts just let me know.

have a clean dash for sale by any chance? mine is a little beat up.

well got some updated pictures so far.

now this is the part i don't understand. after the hood was painted it was re-sanded 1500 grit and clear coated again. the owner said the whole car will be done like this. first time I've seen this process being done.

truck is also done.still needs to be sanded and re cleared.

my car is almost done. owner told me today that the car will be sprayed on Friday. they already edge the trunk area and it's coming out great.

also the person the details the cars was working on my hood and trunk today. he showed me a sample of what the car is going to look like and man i must say this is going to be a bad ass GN. I'll try and get a HD camera cause my phone takes bad pics.

Ricky, it looks fantastic!!, those guys are doing SUPER, SUPER JOB!! please be sure to let then know their work is being well noticed. I most likely will be re-painting my buick again, and it definitely will be with them. enjoy it when you get it bud. well have to meet up in our GN's

Dropped my car off today at OP paint and body. After seeing rickyracer01 outcome and another grand national that they are working on now I couldn't wait any longer. Ill be going by later this week and taking pics of the work in progress.

I was going to go by today and take a couple of new pictures but got called out to work so I couldn't make it..
damatu7u.jpg
3y9a5y4a.jpg
9yrezu9a.jpg
ame8ubud.jpg

This is what I have from a while ago.. Floor boards after they removed surface rust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Good god. I got an estimate of 3 months on mine for complete strip, rust repair in t tops weather stripping and paint.

Hopefully it works out for you. What shop? Mine was quoted about 2 months and it's still there. It needed a little more work than we thought but almost a year is excessive.