Paging len freeman

I have the vin at the shop and i will run it(Thanks)
What do you mean i can get a tittle for it?
Its a WE4 and its kinda cool i choped up such a rare car LOL
Gene make sure the vehicle is not stolen or has any liens against it first. then you can try these guys Lost Car Titles, No Car Title at All?

There are others but thats a reputable one. do u happen to have a bill of sale?

I was lucky to get me trans.I had to corner him at John Gallinas one night.And it was not my tranny when i got it.I Think he owes a few of us Canadians money.
HE's just a *******,plan and simple.

geoff

No:rolleyes:
I bought the car from a mutual friend Shawn Miles and told us both he had the tittle and would send it to me:rolleyes:

I was lucky to get me trans.I had to corner him at John Gallinas one night.And it was not my tranny when i got it.I Think he owes a few of us Canadians money.
HE's just a *******,plan and simple.

geoff
Really that sucks
So he almost got you and did get another Canadian who i wont name because he is a great guy and will just accept the loss of $2500 ???? I told him i would take $2500 if he if giving it away LOL.

Yes gene he is a great guy,and he is taking it way to easy.I would be on the first plane to vegas.

Dam he is one laid back guy that has a heart of gold.The guy is the salt of the earth and Len rips him off for a trans core and at least $2500 or $3500. He told me he didnt remember how much because it was 4 years ago but it was at least $2500:eek: This guy is truly the guy who would help anybody that needs a hand and ask for nothing in return. I dont think he has a mean bone in his body and i cant believe Len did this to him:mad:He has talked to Len over the years at Vegas, and the GS national several times and was promised time after time the trans will be shipped next week.He says now when Len see,s him he walks away and pretends not to see him.. Flat out ripped him off period and ive heard of others that should chime in hear including a well known vender on this board.Its really time for people to do the right thing and flush him out of hiding from the people in the Buick community he has flat out stole money from. Even if i never get my tittle it would be great to get my buddy's money back for him... I think 4 years is long enough to wait for the trans and my tittle:eek:

Over 750 views already and his name is being known as a thief and not to be trusted.Anybody that has talked to Len let him know im on the hunt for him:biggrin:

Damn that sux!!! I dont know anyone associated in this, just hear say.!! But in this case Violence is the Answer!!Id beat the piss outta em if he tried avoiding me at an event!!Amazes me the amount of shady people out there!!

Leave me out of your **** dude. Len never screwed me over and I have not talked to him.

Oh how soon you cheerleaders forget. Go read disco stu's Len Freeman thread, the entire thing, and then come back here and tell me how dumb and wrong I was. You stuck up for a POS thief, the least you could do is admit that you screwed up and backed the scammer instead of the legit board member (John P). I won't hold my breath waiting for an apology.

Len has been a friend of mine for a long time but appears to have gone underground. I've been trying to contact him for a number of months with no luck. I don't think he frequents TB.com anymore. Good luck finding him.

Neal

Thanks for the info Neal. He better be sleeping with one eye open, Geno appears to be pretty pissed off. I don't blame him.

a title? ok. u can get a title for it. do a title search at DMV. id say if u haven't got it by now then ur not likely to get it ever.

a title search will certainly rule out if its stolen.

try this Gene..... National Motor Vehicle Title Information System

I didn't think you could get a title for a car unless it was originally in your name. Meaning whoever has the title in his name can get it, but no one else?:confused::confused: Maybe not.

So the cats out of the bag and he was warned by alot of people that have talked to him lately. They told him i was going to post a reward for my tittle on this site if they let me???Ive been in touch with his family and they also know im going to do this;)and gave them a shot at helping me for the last month:smile:
So let say i crash my car at the track and it gets impounded and i go to the hospital. Does a tow company take it from the track if i dont come get it a right away because im hurt? If it goes to a tow yard i cant prove its mine and then what? I loose my car because Len wont give me the tittle of a car i paid $6500 for? Right now that car has zero coverage on it because i have nothing to prove its mine:mad::mad::mad:Its not even covered at my shop if the place burns down:rolleyes:

Hey Geno, I have a few ideas about how you could get a title for this car, but some of them are not very "legal", so if you are interested, send me a PM and I'll give you a few hints :wink:

Over 750 views already and his name is being known as a thief and not to be trusted.Anybody that has talked to Len let him know im on the hunt for him:biggrin:

Let him know that when you rip off a guy like Geno that stuck his neck out for his sorry @$$ a couple years ago, it will not be easily forgotten. The positive thing is that the more attention this thread gets, the higher it will go when you google "Len Freeman"

Where is Len located? If it is Akron I got a trans job from him and he was a stand up guy. This was many years ago though.

Far as the car, call your local DMV inspector. Dept of Motor Vehicles is what they call it here in NC. Call him and tell him the story and he will tell you what actions you can take. Here in NC there is a process for such... Good luck...

O
Oh how soon you cheerleaders forget. Go read disco stu's Len Freeman thread, the entire thing, and then come back here and tell me how dumb and wrong I was. You stuck up for a POS thief, the least you could do is admit that you screwed up and backed the scammer instead of the legit board member (John P). I won't hold my breath waiting for an apology.

Don't hold your breath. I have nothing to apologize to you for. I see no reason you need to drag my name into your thread. As I posted I have not spoken to Len and I have tried to contact him with no luck.

Owning a repair shop as you do, can you do a mechanics lean on it?

Write up a bill for all the shiney new parts on it?

O

Don't hold your breath. I have nothing to apologize to you for. I see no reason you need to drag my name into your thread. As I posted I have not spoken to Len and I have tried to contact him with no luck.

So you are not going to apologize for accusing me of screwing my dog, talking crap about me here, on yellowbullet, and on my own website, and being wrong about every single bit of it? Not surprised. As I said, I will not hold my breath waiting for an invertebrate like you to grow a backbone and man up. At least Geno admits he was wrong about a guy he thought he could trust, I am sure you will keep hanging off Len's sack until your pom poms fall off.

fat_cheerleader.jpg

I have to say, this doesn't surprise me at all. I had this guy figured out from the get go.

I didn't think you could get a title for a car unless it was originally in your name. Meaning whoever has the title in his name can get it, but no one else?:confused::confused: Maybe not.
nope, its done all the time actually. especially with older cars. a lotta times the original owner has passed away or simply abandoned the car. after 5 years most DMV's dont even have the title in the system an longer. its a PITA but it can and is done often.