Paging len freeman

So you are not going to apologize for accusing me of screwing my dog, talking crap about me here, on yellowbullet, and on my own website, and being wrong about every single bit of it? Not surprised. As I said, I will not hold my breath waiting for an invertebrate like you to grow a backbone and man up. At least Geno admits he was wrong about a guy he thought he could trust, I am sure you will keep hanging off Len's sack until your pom poms fall off.

fat_cheerleader.jpg
Am I here backing him up? No. So stop being a Dick and dragging me into this.
It has nothing to do with me.

Am I here backing him up? No. So stop being a Dick and dragging me into this.
It has nothing to do with me.

You know, I got a "profile warning" for "inappropriate language" when I said that on this board before. I fully expect Otto to be treated the same (BlownZ ahem BlownZ) :biggrin:

You are correct though, Otter. Len Freeman aka Lenny Freeloader's scamming ways do have nothing to do with you, it's just that you have chosen to back his plays in the past, I kinda was hoping you would stick with him again this time.

TTT, until the entire world knows that Len Freeman is a thief.

nope, its done all the time actually. especially with older cars. a lotta times the original owner has passed away or simply abandoned the car. after 5 years most DMV's dont even have the title in the system an longer. its a PITA but it can and is done often.

You learn something new every day. Thanks for the info.

BP,

We have no problem with you trying to evangelize for people that have issues,
however please stop picking on people that previously associated with Len.

For what it is worth I sent him a $700 Wolfe rear suspension set up a couple years ago.
I have not seen any green or service for that "transaction".
I don't think there is much of a chance I will ever see any restitution.

I would start calling the people whose names appear on the door of the car he drives. Obviously they gotta know where he is.

I would start calling the people whose names appear on the door of the car he drives. Obviously they gotta know where he is.

No they don't and I wouldn't recommend calling them unless you can tell them where he is. When I was at the West Coast Nationals in November, nobody knew his whereabouts. He has been MIA ever since.

If I were a betting man, I would go with face down in a ditch, a soup kitchen, or behind a dumpster.

O

Don't hold your breath. I have nothing to apologize to you for. I see no reason you need to drag my name into your thread. As I posted I have not spoken to Len and I have tried to contact him with no luck.

Like i said before Otto i have no beef with you want so ever and never have:)
So i hope you understand i just want the tittle Len owes me:biggrin:
This is the report i got on the vin so its not stolen he just wont get off his dead ass and go to the DMV.

This vin has not been identified as a vehicle listed in the VINCheckSM Theft Records.

VINCheckSM is updated regularly as additional information is reported.

I did a vin check on several sites with the same results

Like i said before Otto i have no beef with you want so ever and never have:)
So i hope you understand i just want the tittle Len owes me:biggrin:
This is the report i got on the vin so its not stolen he just wont get off his dead ass and go to the DMV.

This vin has not been identified as a vehicle listed in the VINCheckSM Theft Records.

VINCheckSM is updated regularly as additional information is reported.

I did a vin check on several sites with the same results
Geno, you and I are good,though I am still waiting for those free fiberglass bumpers you gave me! :)

I tried to call Len also and did not get an answer.

I gave you those bumpers just because you said you needed than and you figure out what the shipping is and i will send them to you? My zip is 98087 and im a man of my word.:biggrin:

You dont think i should pay shipping on them do you LOL I didnt owe them to you for any reason so i was just giving them to you because you wanted them right? I still have them so if you really need them figure out shipping and there yours. I believe that were we left off last time Hehe:biggrin::biggrin::)

You dont think i should pay shipping on them do you LOL I didnt owe them to you for any reason so i was just giving them to you because you wanted them right? I still have them so if you really need them figure out shipping and there yours. I believe that were we left off last time Hehe:biggrin::biggrin::)

I don't own a buick anymore so your off the hook ;)
Some day I will get back out west and hang again, dying to ride
the Honda again!

The Honda Minitrail is still running and anytime you make it up this way your more than welcome to hang out:) I thought i was already off the hook last time we had this conversation LOL:biggrin:

I don't own a buick anymore so your off the hook ;)
Some day I will get back out west and hang again, dying to ride
the Honda again!

Otto, we all need you to get out to the west coast again, we need more good video like the parachute video back from years ago!!! :cool: :eek:

The Honda Minitrail is still running and anytime you make it up this way your more than welcome to hang out:) I thought i was already off the hook last time we had this conversation LOL:biggrin:

LOL yes you were,but I will take the mini trail instead.:D