Paging Jack Cotton

jhanson1750

just a 10th quicker
Hey Jack, I've sent you a PM. Could you take a look and let me know what you can. Thanks Jon Hanson

Cottons Performance Center
105 Walnut St.
Agawam, MA 01001
Ph: (413) 789-0531
Fx: (413) 789-0401

Phone might work better he is not here much. Last time he was here was Dec 6th.

hello people: What are you showing with the pics? All I'm getting is those red X's
IBBY

I can call Jack at his shop whenever I need to speak to him and 99% of the times he's there!...:wink: The number is (413) 789-0531

Claude. :smile:

hello people: Yes, I think someone from Cottons is here. And yes I think they report to the boss.

jack hired me just to score the forum all day for his name. i've even written a script to override the 45 second wait between searches to make it easier. now if only he'd let me work from home...:eek::rolleyes:

but yes, if someone is looking for him I tend to pass the message along. that's good business practice no?

jack hired me just to score the forum all day for his name. i've even written a script to override the 45 second wait between searches to make it easier. now if only he'd let me work from home...:eek::rolleyes:

but yes, if someone is looking for him I tend to pass the message along. that's good business practice no?

hello people: And hello to the parts guy. How's everything in Cottonland? I'm the guy with the black and grey T that was the last yr.
IBBY

WOW!!! SGRIM. I didn't think it was that big of a deal to page someone. I got a responce from GerrywithaG. Gerry, Thanks for the reply and the Pm. Looking foward to the rockers. Have a good day. Jon