Osceola TSM results

Congrats Steve H. Just goes to show the fastest car doesn't always win. Too bad we didn't get to finish up our best two out of three. See ya in Reynolds.

The competion and commeradate is what makes the TSM class awsome. The South came North to defend. The sacrifice everbody makes to come race in these tough economic times is amazing. On the way home there was a siteing of the elusive FLORIDA SWAMP MONSTER or DON CRUZ's ASS
Ronny's boy will never be the same.:D

Just glad I didn't have to look at it..

Phil, I updated the standings TSM South 3 - Yanks 1 lol Hope to see you in Reynolds.

Congrat's Steve Scott you suck, just kidding. Congrat's to you too. We also would like to thank Hawkin's speedshop in Richmond, IN for the use of there scale's. Don wash and shaved that ass buddy. I had to swollow some vomit when you passed us lol. Jason, maybe Cecil, maybe Renolds. We have a master plan too. Right Steve? OBTW, we spanked that dually too.

That was a fun day of some TSM action. It's great to see it go down first hand instead of just reading about it on the message board. :rolleyes: :mad:

Were you spying? :eek:
HAHA,

I didn't even realize you were there until afterwards. I was over talking to Nick a bit and didn't know the white car was yours. When we were at dinner, Jason said something about you not being able to run the car.... I would have said HI had I known.

I guess Tom was there too??? I haven't seen him in probably 3 years, didn't recognize him I guess.

:cool:

Yes Nick, Tom, and I rolled out there together. I didnt have an exhaust on, so I couldn't run TSM.. but made several TNT passes. Tom and Nick both made a few hits as well. Talked to Jason for a while in the stands. All and All it was a good time!

Still a wee bit underweight, and open DP this weekend... but should be sorted out and ready for Reynolds in November! Whooo Hoooo!

Attachments

• WhiteTMidwestChallenge.jpg
    WhiteTMidwestChallenge.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 344
Bob i traded you a perfectly good standard block for the junk one. You sure you want it back? The master plan was suposed to be a secret Ronnie. The year ain't over yet. Jason and i might still get to go for 2 out of 3.

Thanks Ronnie for bringing the scales.It had to be a big pain in the ass weighing all the cars as hot as it was. Camp Banana was the place to be. The Dublin boys travel in style.

Congrats Steve (slingshot) on your win in TSM. Looks like things went pretty well for you this year.

Ronny thanks for bringing the scales. you really went out of your way, and we all apprecite it.

Bob i traded you a perfectly good standard block for the junk one. You sure you want it back? The master plan was suposed to be a secret Ronnie. The year ain't over yet. Jason and i might still get to go for 2 out of 3.

Thanks Ronnie for bringing the scales.It had to be a big pain in the ass weighing all the cars as hot as it was. Camp Banana was the place to be. The Dublin boys travel in style.

Camp Banana was where it was at!

Just a heads up for anyone else that decides to camp out at that track....

It's right next to a rail yard. lol.

tsm

Steve, Congrats on your win!! I had agood time running in TSM with you guys. I cant wait till I get the boost cranked up.Im not a cotender at all but had a great time. LLoyd great job will be back next year!!
DDay

Did the Banana and KFB do the grudge race??:confused:

Attachments

• vsbanana3.jpg
    vsbanana3.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 276
Did the Banana and KFB do the grudge race??:confused:

We don't want to run anybody that is having problems.WE want to beat him on his A game. Btw cal is going to help us get the 2step lined out . We talked this morning.:eek: Did Don wash that nasty ass yet ?lol

And just to make it fair we were going to uncap and drop weight to .

lol - but of course!

I left a little while after the final round. You guys ever go to 41? There's an SCC event coming up on the 12th that I will be at if you want to do something friendly. ;)

I was down on power:mad: . Could not figure it out:confused: , then Cal stepped in and diagnosed the problem. I can’t believe I fell for the Banana’s in the tail pipe trick:eek: . I guess this is our rooky year? How did those get there?

Attachments

• 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 313