Osceola TSM results

KevinB

Leaving the track now. In the semi finals it was Jason White against Scott Simpson. Both cars were off pace and Scott came up with the win. Steve Hughes had a bye run and coasted down the track saving his car for the finals.

In the finals, Steve took the win over Scott "Pimpson". Congrats to Steve!

Good showing for TSM, with about 10 or so cars racing.

BTW, I saw envelopes with money going to both Scott and Steve after the final round lol.

And in post race news:

Jason Whites Dodge dually just got spanked by Kip A's Vortec 350. Both trucks pulling big enclosed trailers haha. This was witnessed by me spectating from a truck behind the 2 trucks street racing.

And in post race news:

Jason Whites Dodge dually just got spanked by Kip A's Vortec 350. Both trucks pulling big enclosed trailers haha. This was witnessed by me spectating from a truck behind the 2 trucks street racing.

We weren't racing, we were trying to get Kip to look at my hairy ass!!:eek:

TSM results

Way to go Steve! Looks like you and Lonnie got the tune just right Thursday night. Again Congradulation's on a well deserved win

Way to go Steve! Looks like you and Lonnie got the tune just right Thursday night. Again Congradulation's on a well deserved win

I thought Jason got the Low ET and High MPH? That tune must not be just right yet....Keep working on it. :wink:
The North got this one, but it's still 3 to 1 with the Southern boys leading! :D
Ya'll need to get down South and finish this up...
Too bad Steve didn't get to run Jason in the Finals, I think the outcome would have been a little different.. :eek:

OBTW, KIP enjoyed that hairy butt...:eek: :eek:

Ya'll need to get down South and finish this up...
Too bad Steve didn't get to run Jason in the Finals, I think the outcome would have been a little different.. :eek:

We will be coming to Reynolds. A win is the last man standing. Today it was Steve. Congrats Steve.

Thanks Guys. Big thanks to Lonnie for all his help. Scott and i got paid at the track right away. I even got contengency money from Cal Hartline after the race was over. Thanks Cal. I know my car isn't the fasted one there. I guess i'll have to build a good motor to run the big numbers. This claimer motor ain't got the stuff to run down the big dogs at times. But i have run down 2 big dogs with my junk. Right Jason? Don? That was you going through Kokomo last night wasn't it Don. I'd like to thank the southern boys for makeing the trip up north again. I like the competition. TSM rocks.

Congratulations Steve........you might be the only guy I would trade cars with, it's that nice........who cut the better light in the final ?

Congrats Steve!

KevinB - Thanks for the Fuel!

I didnt race TSM (mufflerless), but had a good time... the beater T was runnin pretty good in the heat. Whenever Chit Talker wants that grudge race let me know! ;)

Good to meet you guys, and I look forward to participating in TSM soon.

Cliff

Congrats Steve!

KevinB - Thanks for the Fuel!

I didnt race TSM (mufflerless), but had a good time... the beater T was runnin pretty good in the heat. Whenever Chit Talker wants that grudge race let me know! ;)

Good to meet you guys, and I look forward to participating in TSM soon.

Cliff

No problem! Nice meeting you too:)

We look forward to having you in TSM next year. You definitely have the equipment to be in the front. See ya in BG!

Thanks Rich, Cliff, Dwayne. Pimpson got me on the tree. .116 to my .123 . Scott was on the tree all day. Congrats on runner up Scott. Thanks for the complimant Dwayne. You and your dad build nice clean cars.

Congrat's Steve

Way to go Steve.:D Two yanks in the finals!! With Steve's win that should tighten up the points race.
We should have that "-amn orange car" ready for the next two races to even that 3 to 1 record.:biggrin:
Scott how about some play by play .

Sorry I didnt make it .Had some things blow up at the office this week.Ive made that event every year since about 98 or 99.Sounds like you had a great time .Steve I want that junk block back.Congrates on the win Bud ! Also to Scott for runner up sorry I missed it.Thanks for the updates on the 2 way Walt
See you soon Steve Again congradulation!

I just got home, put the car away, emptied the truck, cleaned up, watched the Buddy Ingersoll ESPN video and am now going to bed.

Play-by-play tomorrow when I have time. I do have the qualifying ladder and round results for this race.:cool:

The competion and commeradate is what makes the TSM class awsome. The South came North to defend. The sacrifice everbody makes to come race in these tough economic times is amazing. On the way home there was a siteing of the elusive FLORIDA SWAMP MONSTER or DON CRUZ's ASS
Ronny's boy will never be the same.:D