original shocks

David Turbo6

Hay guys i just got a new pair of ac delco shocks and springs weren't they blue? I opened the box and there are black is that correct?I didn't want aftermarket shocks because the roads in Montreal just horrible..lol thanks guys!

They wen't to black a long time ago. Back when I had my monte ss I had a whole ton of parts from the dealer to restore it. I think it was around this time, 10 yrs ago, that they changed them to black. My friend that worked at the dealer actually pointed this out to me when he brought me my stuff.

Hay guys i just got a new pair of ac delco shocks and springs weren't they blue? I opened the box and there are black is that correct?I didn't want aftermarket shocks because the roads in Montreal just horrible..lol thanks guys!

If the shocks say made in Mexico,take them back their junk:eek:A/C delco is making some real junk today:rolleyes:.Look at Monroe sensatrac,nice ride and made in North America:DGood luck

Kevin

Mexico shocks

Thanks guys for the input there are made in mexico but whatever i am going to try them out!I don't drag my car so they should be fine!

I have the original springs (front) and shocks, and both are black...

Claude. :wink: