Original Kenne-Bell/Ron Cosner-Jim Dalessandro tube chassis Grand National

Talk about out of the blue. I was debating on getting it when it was for sale as a roller some time ago But ended up picking up one of the cars I have now. I was wondering where it went.

Steve

I've got the original V-6 that Jimmy D ran in the car. Been thinking about putting it back together if I ever get the time. I'd sell it if anyone's interested but don't know what I'd ask at this point in time.

I don't know what the fahell he would do with it but my father in law is interested in the car. He wants it with a 3.8 tho..... :rolleyes: Can I get some pictures of the V6?

I've got the original V-6 that Jimmy D ran in the car. Been thinking about putting it back together if I ever get the time. I'd sell it if anyone's interested but don't know what I'd ask at this point in time.

Not the Ruggles engine with the special heads? I thought Ski had that engine.

I don't know what the fahell he would do with it but my father in law is interested in the car. He wants it with a 3.8 tho..... :rolleyes: Can I get some pictures of the V6?

Yep, I'll take some and send them to you when I get to my storage room. May be a week or two.

It had a gen 6 dfi system when I bought it.

Wow... big step backwards. It had a TEC-II on it when Jimmy D had it. One of the few guys to ever run a TEC.. great ignition system, subpar engine management but thats another story for another time.

Turbo people NEVER touched my car .Myself and rich scaz did all the tuning ourselves.Hi Jay how are you ??

Hey Jim! Nice to see youre still kicking after all these years.

Welcome to TurboBuick.Com.. it's nice to have another old timer here.

Turbo people NEVER touched my car .Myself and rich scaz did all the tuning ourselves.Hi Jay how are you ??

Jim,

I was talking about Frank Ski.
However I helped Michael Fell a little bit with your old street car.
It will be out this year with a Duttweiler Stage 2 and a GT47.

Best regards,

John Wilde

Hi Jay yea still kicking , nice to see my car again . Dave Vickes the owner is a great guy,and the price is more than fair,I had at least 40k into the roller...And it still looks as good as when I had it !!

Hi Jay yea still kicking , nice to see my car again . Dave Vickes the owner is a great guy,and the price is more than fair,I had at least 40k into the roller...And it still looks as good as when I had it !!

I still talk to Conrad fairly regularly.. he's putting together some kind of supercharged Infiniti SUV or something.

Thats a nice car.. hard to go wrong for the price as long as it will still certify.

Wow say Hi to Conrad for me . He likes all that crazy supercharged stuff I heard he is going real fast with them..The Buick should still cert I guess.

Sorry I still get a little touchie about my old car.Understood: Job, when ski had it. The 86 white car, I miss that one the most..Good that M fell still has it !!.