Original Kenne-Bell/Ron Cosner-Jim Dalessandro tube chassis Grand National

THIS IS NOT MY CAR,LISTING FOR A FRIEND!!This car has a lot of history!Anyone who has been into these cars from the beginning knows the significance of this car!This car ran low 9's with a naturally aspirated v-6 back in the 80's when Ron Cosner owned it.This is also the first GN to run in the 7's when Jim D had it.Jim D did wind up hitting the wall with the car, but luckily the damage was only cosmetic.The hood,and bumper were all replaced with quality glass pieces,the fender was a replaced with a GM part.. Everything in this car is top notch! The interior is immacualte and resembles a street car!The car currently has a 455 pontiac in it. the motor came out of his trans-am which was running low 12's. This car has a run a 9.79 with the pump gas 455 in it!The car weighs in at 2204lbs with the big block in it.The car has glass hood and bumpers,the doors and decklid are carbon fiber.The hood, trunk and front end come off with dzus fasteners.He planned on building a stage 2 engine for it,but it just never happened. He would really like to see this car with a v-6 in it again.This car has been on numerous covers for magazines,parts catalogs etc.This is a proven car,you know what your getting with this car! If you have any specific pictures you would like, just let me know. This car can be sold turn key,or roller but will include the powerglide. Asking $28,000 turn key or $25,000 roller.

I remember seeing this run at Englishtown. How about some shots of the motor compartment and chassis? Would be cool to return this to the street. Is it a titled car?

Thanks for the compliments guys! this is a race car,it was never street driven.it is not a titled car. we were going to take the front end, doors and trunk lid off and snap some pics, but we ran out of sunlight. we will get those pics this week some time. please feel free to ask any questions about the car, or if you want specific pictures as well..

Did the car have a carbon fiber hood on it before the wreck? If so, a local friend of mine has it on his '84 T Type. Good luck w/the sale. I remember seeing the car way back in the day too.

yes this did have a carbon fiber hood...he also has the fiberglass hood that was on the car when kenne bell sponsored it(the scoop is lenghthened)..that goes with the car.. yes,this is the car the bowling green customs sponsored....he has a bunch of catalogs etc with this car on the cover or featured in them.this car is featured in the buick power pack book by steve dove also..

Just a cool, very well kept racecar with a history to go with it! Love that thing. With the weight of this car, make 700 horses and go mid 8's, make a 1000, go 7.70's, make 1300, go 7.30's! WOW. Nice car guys