Original Kenne-Bell/Ron Cosner-Jim Dalessandro tube chassis Grand National

I was playing around on the computer and I found this. I figured I would chime in. I remember all of Jim's cars. Some of those parts may still have my fingerprints on them. As a matter of fact I saw the original 86 car at a shop I dyno my stock eliminator projects. It does bring back memories.

Hi Jim. Hi Mike. It has been a long time since working on Buicks.

I still tell some of the Jim Bell stories from way back then. LMAO.

Sagecoach if you are looking to put that engine back together I have copies of the engine build sheets and cam info, oil plumbing diagrams, dyno sheets, tech II manuals, programs and wiring diagrams. Unless something was changed the valve lash on the valve cover is incorrect. I/E cold .014 /.016 hot .020 / .022

Richscaz@hotmail.com

Not to highjack your sale but was jim the guy who owned 1/4 mile performance on jackson rd atco nj.or am i wrong

Yes I would like to bring it back with a V6 too....Trying to work a deal with the owner, Dave.its up to him now.

This car really needs to come back to the Buick world,Good luck Jim:cool:

Kevin

Hey Jim, Ron Mooney here aka "TUFBUICK".

I remember when Fred Vetter, you and me used to race our brand new Grand Nationals at Atco on a regular basis. We were all in the 11s and though we were the $hit.

You helped me get some well needed parts back in '93 for my wrecked GN after I spoke to you Bowling Green, Thanks.

Still have that car today, here it is last summer after it was ground-up restored back in '93.

Great hearing from you buddy.

Attachments

• P1010015.jpg
    P1010015.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 784