OPGI GN/TTYPE Parts Catalog - Your thoughts?

Antbankstwo3

Has anyone seen this yet? I was just browsing and came across Original Parts Group now starting to carry GN, TTYPE and Regal parts now. I didn't look in depth, but I briefly looked at the GN / TTYPE parts and under the "Fuel/Delivery" section they had nothing but overpriced carburetors. No fuel injectors, etc... I found that odd.

Does anyone know more or have seen this?

https://www.opgi.com/restoration-parts-catalog-grand-national-regal-t-type.asp

Attachments

• IMG_7584.jpg
    IMG_7584.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 95
From what I understand and have read, it's currently a work in process and not set to release till this spring. So everything you see on their website under that category I would take with a grain of salt until the official catalog is released.

Yep. Not a lot going on there yet. Will be nice to drive over to OPG for stuff when they have it. Doubt they will ever carry more than whatever interchanges with other G bodies like carpet and interior parts, or exterior clips, panels and moldings.

From what I understand and have read, it's currently a work in process and not set to release till this spring. So everything you see on their website under that category I would take with a grain of salt until the official catalog is released.

Ok! Well that makes more since.

Yep. Not a lot going on there yet. Will be nice to drive over to OPG for stuff when they have it. Doubt they will ever carry more than whatever interchanges with other G bodies like carpet and interior parts, or exterior clips, panels and moldings.

Would be very convenient for sure.

When they go online ask them if there a supporting Vendor,then proceed as needed.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I've checked them out for some Pontiac parts. They always have a "sale" going on but they're almost always more expensive and every part larger than an envelope are deemed oversized and thus subject to more expensive "freight" charges. Also, "performance" parts are usually not subject to the sale prices.

kirban 2 cents worth

Original Parts Group like Classic Industries are two big time players in GM cars on the west coast and have been for as long as I been around. Remember I started selling GTO parts in 1978-79. Both are customers of ours and we buy from them and have for many many years. They have already been in contact with us about products that we command (produce) including my books so I am sure you will see many of the same products that you can buy from our company as well as the others available from them as well.

We sell to many of the major players not just GM related companies its the way the industry works. I am sure their bigger push will be with the Monte Carlo SS models since that has a far larger following. Almost all of the mail order companies sell to each other be stupid not to otherwise they copy it....and in some cases still copy the product. But every company has their loyal customer base.

I am sure they will bring more products to the table. If our cars were not gaining in value none of these companies would pay any attention to it. Member the Yugo was produced the same years as the Turbo Regal yet seems to be a forgotten car today!

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Yugo .You Betcha !! , But the Chevrolet Vega gone an forgotten ...But you could at least built it.. Any literature on our cars is a Plus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!