Once again... Non lock up q.....

U ONT 2

HOW DO I LOOK BACK THERE?
OK. Ive been doing some searching throught the forum on how to eliminate the lock up. There is plenty of talk about the difference between the two. I understand that part of it.

What I am after is a set of directions on how to perform the change in my 200. Can anyone link me or scribe me some directions so I can finally enjoy my rebuild? I heard I need to also get a new valve to trade with the lock up. True?? Thanks people.

I'll answer your question and not even make you call...

Yes you have to change the valve in the pump to the non-lockup. You need to remove the capsule ball in the end of the input shaft as well.

TransGo sells the non-lockup kit. It's about $40 usually.

It's the same part used on the 700-R4.

I'll answer your question and not even make you call....

I prefer to talk to Buick members and give them a custom response to there questions as the question always needs a more detailed response than what the original questions entailed, unlike the one-dimensional responses you usually receive on here….as it was in this case

One dimensional yes, but the question was answered without waiting until business hours, matching time zones, etc, etc, etc...

If he has additional questions, I'm sure he can call any of a number of builders.

It's almost like the "canned" response.

"Call me".

Most of the rest of the vendors and builders here spend a bit of time answering questions so not just the original poster recieves the benefit, but a larger audience.

You do it your way, I'll do it mine.

“jakeshoe” The question was answered before you posted a response. Why would anyone have to wait to get in touch with me….you stated “the question was answered without waiting until business hours, matching time zones, etc, etc, etc...

Sorry if others seem not to benefit from my posts, I don’t have time to sit in front of the computer as most do, but I do have time to speak on the phone which most members prefer from my consensus. Many members are extremely confused by the abundance of information found on here.