old "Blue Top" injector question

richy rich

Richy Rich
Hey you Old school GN Guys.The Old "Blue Top" Injector's[They were DARK blue & I believe they came on SHO's,or Super Coupes or something]They were 36lbs right??They were a common injector back in the day for TR's.Looong story But in short I believe mine are junk[Blue Top's] & Im doing a temp swap for some Accel 36lbs to see if that is my problem before I order my new 60's from TT.Only Chip I have is for the Blue Tops,so Id like to just swap injectors & I just wanna make sure Im swapping the right size injectors in that will work with my current TT chip!
Thanks Guys!

Hey you Old school GN Guys.The Old "Blue Top" Injector's[They were DARK blue & I believe they came on SHO's,or Super Coupes or something]They were 36lbs right??They were a common injector back in the day for TR's.Looong story But in short I believe mine are junk[Blue Top's] & Im doing a temp swap for some Accel 36lbs to see if that is my problem before I order my new 60's from TT.Only Chip I have is for the Blue Tops,so Id like to just swap injectors & I just wanna make sure Im swapping the right size injectors in that will work with my current TT chip!
Thanks Guys!

Your assumptions are all correct.

"for some Accel 36lbs"...
Good luck w/ that swap. Unless the Accels are the latest design, the chances of 6 being close are remote...
I sent 3 sets back to Accel. Got the new design. They were at best, so, so.

What??You didnt like the Accel's??Well Im only gonna use them for a couple days-then if My problem goes away Im off to 60's.

As I said..

What??You didnt like the Accel's??Well Im only gonna use them for a couple days-then if My problem goes away Im off to 60's.

"the chances of 6 being close are remote..."
As I understand it, you want to determine if the blu's are your problem.
Installing Accels' that may not even be close,[As in matching flow, 1 to another], may not tell you what U want to know....