oil smells like fuel

paint it black

Hey every one, Im new to the forum. I bougth my stock 87 gn a little over a year ago, and the last time I changed my oil, it smelled like fuel. So my question is, has any one ever heard of the injectors leacking on thes cars?
I was also wondering wear I should start my mods, to get some extra power. I already have a TW 91 chip, translator, and a big mouth cold air kit.

yOU NEED SOME SCAN TOOL NUMBERS FOR IDLE. sPECIFICALLY LOOK FOR blm TO BE 128 PLUS OR MINUS 10. yOU PROBABLY HAVE A VACUUM LEAK, CAUSING THE COMPUTER TO ADD FUEL (assumsing your chip matches our injectors). cHANGE YOUR OIL asap! :)

Apologies for the wrong caps, too much of a hurry to go back and change it. :)

the oil time i have had that happen to me is when of my injectors got stuck open.

a bad o2 sensor or maf will cause over fueling and will cause the fuel smell in the oil as well

You should have a Scanmaster to help tune your car and from there you can get a great idea of where to go next.

Sometimes the chips do not lean out on Decel and go really fat, most of the time it is just a tuning issue. I had this issue earlier this summer, vacuum leak and then new chip had super fat Decel.

Thank you every one for replieing to my post. I have changed my oil, and my chip should have the corect injectors programed in to it, but I do not have a scan tool. So it looks like I will be buying one soon.