Oil leak

No worries if you have Turbo Buick, a oil leak is the norm ! Let us know where your oil leak stems from and we probably can help you out.

Where are you having oil leaking from?

The worst oil leaking problem I ever encountered was the rear main seal. After i learned how to fix that, my oil leak problems were gone.

Buicks don't leak oil..........they are marking there territory!;). When you find the source let us know because some of the best gaskets are only sold by our vendors. For example RJC valve cover and oil pan gaskets are the best.

Thanks for response.Seems like leak is a oil filter assembly leak. Looking forward to joining car club this summer for shows and Intel. Chicago area.

If you're on facebook there is a group called gn/ttype central. They have a lot of followers and I think the main guy's name is Prasad.

If its leaking at the oil filter its probably the O-ring that is on the cooler adapter.

My T oil leaks are kind of funny. There is always oil drips near the rear seal and the front and the side and the other side. The weird thing is I never have had to add oil! One would think that with all that oil leaking sooner or later it would be a quart low. I change the oil and filter every fall before storage .

Thanks for response.Seems like leak is a oil filter assembly leak. Looking forward to joining car club this summer for shows and Intel. Chicago area.

Likely place is the flared fitting at the bottom of the turbo drain tube. It has a nasty way of running down to the oil pump/ filter area and giving the impression that the leak comes from there. I've been studying hard on oil leaks lately. ;)