Oil coming from exhaust tips

Hello everyone,
I seem to have oil coming out of my tips. Also, when at WOT,smoke comes from inside the car; under the dash to be exact. So i pulled the plugs....all plugs seem to ok, has light tan deposits on the firing tip. Turbo seems to be fine as well, no "in-and-out" play just side to side. Advice and ideas will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

note: mods.....TA-49 and maf translator, other than that i'm all stock.

Just a thought but do you have the factory passenger side breather hooked up? And is there oil in your intercooler pipes?

yes breather is hooked up....didn't have time to check intercooler hoses yet, had to go to work. Will check in the morning. Any other suggestions or comments?

If plugs are fine then I would go straight to the hot side ofthe turbo. Impossible for the plugs to not be oil fouled if that much oil was going through th engine pre turbo to make oil drip out the exh.

i had the same problem. i had oil out of the tailpipes, i took off the boost tubes and there was a little oil in them so i knew the turbo was shot. so i sent it to precision and anyway i was going to ckeck my 3 year old cam and no zddp. 1 lobe was bad and i knew that it took out the turbo and precision called me and said there is alot of metal in the bearings and blew the seal out. so a new cam and $270 for them to rebuild the turbo gt66/67 ptrim. and all is good.

the oil feed line to the turbo is not filtered thats why it coms out of the block before the filter so i went to http://www.buickgn.com/ and got his turbo filter and then go to home depot and get a sink air rader because the filter screen in the turbo filter is to big, you will see when you get it. and then this should trap any stuff in the oil,

i had the same problem. i had oil out of the tailpipes, i took off the boost tubes and there was a little oil in them so i knew the turbo was shot. so i sent it to precision and anyway i was going to ckeck my 3 year old cam and no zddp. 1 lobe was bad and i knew that it took out the turbo and precision called me and said there is alot of metal in the bearings and blew the seal out. so a new cam and $270 for them to rebuild the turbo gt66/67 ptrim. and all is good.

the oil feed line to the turbo is not filtered thats why it coms out of the block before the filter so i went to TR Custom Parts 84-87 Turbo Regals, Olds G-Body Cars, S-10 Blazers/Pickups and got his turbo filter and then go to home depot and get a sink air rader because the filter screen in the turbo filter is to big, you will see when you get it. and then this should trap any stuff in the oil,

i'll check my boost tubes....so even if i don't have in and out play, i can still have a blown/worn bearing or seal?

ok..so took off my intercooler piping and it was clean...NO oil. Any other ideas??? So my two problems still are.....1. oil coming from tailpipes and 2. Smoke coming inside the car at WOT