OFFICIAL 2014 TSM RULES DISCUSSION

As a fan of this class I say leave the rules alone. TSM has never been this good with a hand full of cars within spitting distance of each other. The turn outs this year has also been great. Your not getting rich off this, it's all fun. It's a shame BG got rained out. It would have been some of the best racing TSM has ever seen. Driver error could make or break any of the fastest cars. Build up sport up gents, nothing negative can come from good attendance. I have not attended BG in the last 3 years because of the car counts, but its a MUST do for next year based on this years outcome. I was glued to my computer just to get updates. Come on guys, make this happen again. Just my 2 cents...........

It looks like that is the verdict.

Racers from last two years, same as always

You do realize that if it is the same as always no racers from BG or BPG get counted? So Jason and JD are the only votes for 2013. I attended and qualified in TSM the last year it was a rain out at BG and tried to vote on the rules a year later and Jason sent me a message saying NO RACE NO VOTE.

You do realize that if it is the same as always no racers from BG or BPG get counted? So Jason and JD are the only votes for 2013. I attended and qualified in TSM the last year it was a rain out at BG and tried to vote on the rules a year later and Jason sent me a message saying NO RACE NO VOTE.
Kip, sorry you still feel that way about that situation several years ago, no one even got to qualify that year at BG because of the rain... I did what I thought was right to the people that raced/qualified that season.

Kip, sorry you still feel that way about that situation several years ago, no one even got to qualify that year at BG because of the rain... I did what I thought was right to the people that raced/qualified that season.

Jason, I am at a loss as to how you think your decision became my feelings. My feeling then and now is this, if a person takes the time to take a car to an event and declares a race class they intend to race in and then the race is canceled that person should get a vote if they plan on racing the class again in the future. Saying no race no vote is a little hard to take after a person has spent their time and money to be there.

2014 rules are the same as 2013.

I can't speak for 2015, but we could bring it up for a vote same as this year if that's what everyone wants.

It looks like THS is headed down the path of TSM....one step at a time.
Sure is. First it was fiberglass bumpers, now it is a fiberglass hood. What's next? Fiberglass doors?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I was told some already use it. I'm confused now.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yea, but they're only using dry systems, next step is 4 stage wet dry vac units with digital unprogressive remote controllers. Believe that.