OCC / JRD / Jesse James Build Off....

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
First of all I have no clue what the hell SR. built...... It was supposed to be a "Bike Build Off" Not a snowmobile build off....

Jr's bike was cool and all but still very "Show bike" & "Trailer Queen" ish...

Jesse James bike was very rideable "To some" but on the other hand very common "Looking"....

The build off is obviously between Jr & Jesse James and it will be interesting to see who prevails...

It's overly interesting to me as I myself used to build custom Harley's in the old days and Everything I done was by hand....

My vote is for Jesse!
Scot W.,

SR's creation would be fun to ride though lol.

Jr's bike was cool but the wheels were out of place. Not real practical. But the bronze and polished look was neat.

I liked Jj's bike. Looked like 10 miles or more on it would kill my back but I would look cool at least lol

Jr's bike looked like a DONK...wheels were way to big. The copper was a cool touch, the tank was pretty nicely done.

Jesse builds choppers...typical build for him. As Kevin said, looks very uncomfortable to ride. Good to see Jesse back to building even though I think he is a whiner and is very full of himself.

Sr's build...WTF !! that is a death machine, not well thought out. i don't see anyway that he can stay in business with the overhead he has...

As much as I hate J J's guts, you have to admit one thing. He truely fabricated almost everything from scratch, even the frame.! That being said, it's like what was said on the program, his bikes can be seen anywhere, they're just choppers.... Too generic, only differences being paint.

i think jr will win even though as jj says they bought most of the parts, the tank being the only thing not bought. idk what sr was thinking. cool as it is, it is not a bike, it is not even ride able above like 5mph. it would be fun as **** to try though. jj had the best bike even if it looks "as vinnie says" like something from 2000

I think all (3) were a disapointment. OCC's snowmobile is just laughable and the way both JR's and JJ bike came out ill bet SR and Rick wish they decided on an old school chopper.

Jr's bike looks like a 1929 bicycle that pee-wee Herman would ride....:rolleyes: how rediculous lookn. JJ hits the nail on the head with everything he says about both JR and SR. Jr thinks he needs to custom make every single part on every single build and it ends up look like a theme bike. in reality it looks tacky. those wheels were the most rediculous lookn thing ive ever seen on a MC. a "Theme" airplane..... how stupid!

JJ stayed true to the old school chopper look but looks terribly uncomfortable to ride. honestly it looked like any other bike he has made but he did make it tho and it is rideable to some degree which is more ethen I can say for JR and SR's builds.

id really like to see OCC and JR get back to making MC's vs. sculptures id see in an antique museum.....:rolleyes:

JR will win because of his popularity. but certainly not because he built the better MC. these are MC's right?

It was Good to see JJ back on TV and I loved how he mocked JR's video. But It seemed a bit tired at the end after 2 hours of JJ saying how street he is. The best line of the show had to be OCC should make a Miss Congeniality theme bike. JJ should win. JR build an extremely ugly but well crafted bike. SR just had fun with the show.

To me JJ number one true craftsman, but the audience might think different! So its between JJ and JR and SR well!! his probably somewhere in a ski resort trying out his new snowmobile.

I can't believe Sr. let his guys build that p.o.s. They should have built a hard core, old school bike and he should have been more involved. My money is on Jesse.

the more I look at Jr's bike the uglier it gets. I mean really? its just so guady lookn...... but all of them pretty much do nothing for me

The more of these "competitions" JR wins, is a contribution to the death of the American motorcycle.

JJ seems to want to be a blacksmith more than anything, I can dig that. He did say it best..."I'm building my bike on a motorcycle theme" I chuckled at that.

The wrong dude won.

I expected much better out of Jesse... I really don't like the guy but he does have the skills. Billy Lane would have been cool to add to the build-off but i guess we will have to wait til he gets out of prison first.

Bryan

There is truth to JJ saying that those bikes weren't meant to be ridden.... PJ has a 1 gallon tank that could possibly make it 20 miles, A seat with rivets and No cushion at all and the next question is could your azz make it the 20 miles??

This was a "Bike Build Off" and not some "showpiece build off" of so called bikes that can't truly be ridden!

PJ had some other company actually build his complete engine, Wheels, Frame, Trans, tracks, Etc...

SR had some other company make his frame, bring in and supply the elec motors, Etc...

JJ built his frame from scratch, JJ built his whole front end from scratch, JJ built his whole Gas tank from scratch along with MANY more parts and his was the epitome of a bike that should be at a "Bike Build off"....

JJ talks chit because he can back it up and isn't afraid to tell it like it is and had a hell of a point when he said "Can these guy's ride there bikes home?" Nope! and the truth lies right there that this "Theme Bike" crap is nothing other than a glorified trophy to company's and that these guy's are all caught up in making "Theme bikes" that are not functional but simply please the big shot company's that will Never ride them out of the showroom...

The wrong guy one in my eye's too but you can bet this isn't the last you will see on Jesse James and his bike building.. Jr won on a popularity vote for sure and most of those people have already lost the sight of what a "Real Bike" should consist of..

Wtf is wrong with people. how in the hell did Jr win?
Think about it Kevin, All those young kids out there that think he's cute and the boy's that think he is the chit! But never rode a bike in there life and have no clue what it takes to even build one.

I kind of blame the Discovery Chanel for not setting better rules that would have forced SR to actually build a bike instead of a slow snowmobile and making a joke out of the whole show! He bowed out (or should I say) Pu**ied out so he didn't have to loose by building one of his bikes. That was cowardly of him to do what he did and by doing that he purposely put it against JJ & JR...

SR is washed up since JR left and is nothing other than a total moron and it reflects in the people he hires like Jason Poole...

JR is a good dude who don't want all the drama BS, his bike designs are good but he is too caught up in the "Theme" crap so bad that "Functionality" isn't there when it should be the MAIN focus!

JJ is and was the first kid on the block with some crazy fabricating skills and some killer looking bikes that all along never lost the "Functionality" of them. He was building bikes first then as anyone does he made some bad decisions and payed the price but that sure as hell don't take away from his skills!

What I mainly looked at as I watched this build off is from the point of view of the customer if I paid these guys to build those bike's/snowmobile! Would you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars for JR to build that bike then come to find out it could only be ridden 10-20 miles at a time and the gas tank is "Under" the bike? Call me old fashioned here but if I spent that kind of money I sure as hell would like to actually ride the damn thing!!

Same goes for that stupid yard ripper that the Old ding bat built..... Nuff said!

Now on JJ bike all though not the style for everyone the bike could actually be ridden a decent distance at least and it's still had "Functionality" and was mostly hand built and hand formed, that's pretty cool !!

Oh well, The young teeny boppers, baby mommas, and None riders all rallied together and made the votes count! LOL

I have to say I agree with the Billy Lane comment above. That guy is innovative and can fab up anything. Maybe he will get out of prison and wash his hair then start building bikes again.

You guys are probably right. People definitely didn't vote for the bike itself. I guess in today's world its just the way it is, look at the last presidential election lol