OCC / JRD / Jesse James Build Off....

I heard through the grapevine that the OCC show was cut and JR will be getting his own show and so will Jesse...

The best way to boost Jr's ratings is to get his wife into a string bikini for a couple of episodes

The best way to boost Jr's ratings is to get his wife into a string bikini for a couple of episodes

Haterade just pm'd me with links to some very reasonably priced "choppers", he also stated that Sack had the best idea of the day, I couldn't agree more.

Kevin.

This is my favorite of all time, I'm a little shy of having enough in my paypal account to cover it...

Custom Built Motorcycles : Chopper Custom Built Motorcycles : Chopper | eBay

I built this BMX bike replica of it a couple of years ago.

DSCN0878.jpg

I heard through the grapevine that the OCC show was cut and JR will be getting his own show and so will Jesse...
well hopefully Rick jumps ship and goes to work with PJD now. the two of them teamed up could produce some nice bikes im sure. I just hope they tone down the theme bikes and make them a little more subtle lookn.

Extinct hutch replica cranks from australia and bullseye pedals. Hand lettered in the same font like the tank on the real bike.

yea I was thinkn bulleye after I looked at them again. my shins still have scars from my ProStar pedals. wish I kept that thing cause im sure it would be worth thousands today

400 or 500 for a good set of hutch pedals. You can get new repops for 200.

They're probably already working on a new show for Jesse. This was just a primer.

hopefully it's a show where Jesse shows people how to fabricate stuff using all the different methods he's learned.. i know- the very idea of an actual educational show on Discovery sounds weird..

there was a show on history this morning called Jesse James blacksmith. I only caught the last half hour of it, but the listings say it was the premiere

also viewed this morning two hr show.Jesse goes to Isreal to learn blacksmithing from a master blacksmith.builds a wartercooled bike from the 30,s. shuts W.C.Choppers moves to Autin TX to start his new shop/life over.like em or hate em the guys a true fabricator.

I was checking to see when it comes on again and I can't come up with anything