Obamas new Air Force 1

kinda harsh...take it for what its supposed to be....FUNNY:rolleyes:

Geesh...lighten up a bit. No different than what Saturday Night Live had on primetime national tv.

im hispanic bro so imagine how a brotha would feel

Sooo... He is a racist for bringing in a movie clip that is from the dumb movie "soul plane" ?

I dont understand where the racism is, maybe you dont understand comedy.

BW

Soo....whats the difference in what you said in another thread...(and I quote) "....but honestly why ruin a perfectly turbo buick why not just buy a regular gangster regal and drop it in there...." :confused: We all know you are not talking about the gangsters from the 40's. Can you enlighten us on how what Craig said is racist and what you said is not????:rolleyes:

Maybe you should imagine how a brotha would feel. :wink:

LOL, don't get mad. It's not like Soul Plane was made so white people could laugh at black people. It was made for people that would fly on Soul Plane if it existed. Don't get mad at the "honkies" because the "brothas" perpetuate their own stereotypes. Get mad at Snoop Dogg, and BET.

Soo....whats the difference in what you said in another thread...(and I quote) "....but honestly why ruin a perfectly turbo buick why not just buy a regular gangster regal and drop it in there...." :confused: We all know you are not talking about the gangsters from the 40's. Can you enlighten us on how what Craig said is racist and what you said is not????:rolleyes:

Maybe you should imagine how a brotha would feel. :wink:

That would be the double standard clause. Racism would not be the convenient crutch that it is if there was no double standard.

Anytime you make a joke which will involve stereotyping of a race you will light someones fuse. I saw the link when he first posted it and felt no need to reply. Reason one being, it isn't true. Two, not all blacks and latios like spinners and hydraulics. Three, some people do things to tick others off because mysery loves company.:eek:
Just My .02

Anytime you make a joke which will involve stereotyping of a race you will light someones fuse. I saw the link when he first posted it and felt no need to reply. Reason one being, it isn't true. Two, not all blacks and latios like spinners and hydraulics. Three, some people do things to tick others off because mysery loves company.:eek:
Just My .02

I'm white as a sheet and I love me some spinners and hydro's!

I would so rock that plane!

Soul plane.. funny movie

I see your new here, you have to get use to all the racism thats posted in these forums.. I laugh it off most of the time like I wish I could meet some of these guys & see if they would be as friendly if they seen that I was a 27yr old Black male.

But Honestly don't take it personal you just have to use this site for what its meant for & thats learning about these wonderful cars.. & as A Brotha I dont take that personal because a real insult would be saying " McCain wouldnt need a puppy for the White house because white people already smell like wet puppies " But who would ever say something like that ;)

Just My .02

I agree 100%,lately i have been noticing alot of this crap on this forum.

I see your new here, you have to get use to all the racism thats posted in these forums.. I laugh it off most of the time like I wish I could meet some of these guys & see if they would be as friendly if they seen that I was a 27yr old Black male.

But Honestly don't take it personal you just have to use this site for what its meant for & thats learning about these wonderful cars.. & as A Brotha I dont take that personal because a real insult would be saying " McCain wouldnt need a puppy for the White house because white people already smell like wet puppies " But who would ever say something like that ;)

LOL,I don't know about all white people smelling like wet puppies,but the old ones sure do!

I'm a "brotha"........

I got a little chuckle out of the clip...

It is a stereotype true enough...but stereotypes usually aren't true...and of course not all black people act that way. I know I don't....

Take it for it is man...trust me someone will say something '"real" that will light your fire eventually on the board.....then you will get your chance.

LOL,I don't know about all white people smelling like wet puppies,but the old ones sure do!

Yeah Six I just checked out your other post, I respect how you feel & if you think about it , it kinda is what it is.. NO pun intended on above comment, But thats just some of the crazy comments you hear on the other side..

Damn Near 80% of my friends are crazy a** whiteboys & I love every last one of them.. But I correct them alot, Sh*t one told me Man Its like your not even Black you dont act like a black person ? I was like wow.. you dont act like a Red Neck.. lol

I in return took him on a Joy ride through the Hood.. He was like man you know these people I didnt think you hung around these type of people..
I had to let him know they're not these people there my cousins, friends etc..

Its a fine line in it all.. I just try to respect every1 how I want to be respected..

Wow some people need to grow some thicker skin.:rolleyes: If you think thats racist then go watch Chappelle's Show and tell me there isn't any racism, stereotypes, or double standards!

PS...I love the Chappelle show, the man surely pushed it to the edge of TV. And thats why it was so damn funny!