I was here first
1 3/8 Sway bars with grade 8 hardware and black powdercoat $159.99

Walbro fuel pump and hot wire kit $129.99

Billet Fuel pressure Regulators $89.99

Razor Progrssive alky kits - FREE SHIPPING

Revolution X roller Cam kits $799.99
3 grinds available

60 lb injectors with your choich of command, extender or extreme chip $399

We price match to 115% on all items we sell details on our web site!

Mike

586 790 4406

Mike,

Do you have any information on the 2-3/4 dual exhaust you mentioned in another thread. I know the pipes are aluminized, how about the mufflers? Are they Magnaflow's and are they 3" or 2.5" inlet/outlet? Stainless or aluminized?

Thanks,

Keith

kgouldsk said:
Mike, how does this sway bar compare with HR's?
This is a stock style bar that bolts on in the sotck location. They are proven to work very well.
Mike

NCTURBOS said:
Mike,

Do you have any information on the 2-3/4 dual exhaust you mentioned in another thread. I know the pipes are aluminized, how about the mufflers? Are they Magnaflow's and are they 3" or 2.5" inlet/outlet? Stainless or aluminized?

Thanks,

Keith
All mandral bent 2 3/4 dual system, fits great works well. Soes not come with mufflers at all but any offset in center out 3" muffler will work. I had the magneflows and tried them onnmy car but the stainless mufflers I had made are quiter and cheaper, Dynomax, flowmaster, hooker all fit as well
Mike

Mike Licht said:
All mandral bent 2 3/4 dual system, fits great works well. Soes not come with mufflers at all but any offset in center out 3" muffler will work. I had the magneflows and tried them onnmy car but the stainless mufflers I had made are quiter and cheaper, Dynomax, flowmaster, hooker all fit as well
Mike

How much $$$, and is there a particular length muffler to fit the system?

K.

NCTURBOS said:
How much $$$, and is there a particular length muffler to fit the system?

K.

System is $279.99
Mufflers are pretty much a standard length. Give me a brand you want and I wil give you a number
Mike