New Items and Holiday Specials

Mike Licht

I was here first
We have a few new items in stock and thought a few Holiday specials might be in order

Razor's Progressive Alky kits - Race gas power on pump gas, in stock and ready to ship $494.99 FREE SHIPPING :cool:

Harland Sharp Roller Rockers - Just got more in and they are almost gone 1.55, 1.6 and 1.65 $399.99

Innovate Wide band kits - We have all Innovate kits, Lambda cables, Standalone gauge kits and accessories. We are one of the largest dealers and will not be undersold on these items call for price FREE SHIPPING :D

Mototron 60LB. (65 by some dealers) Injectors - in matched sets of 6 $329.99

Walbro High Pressure Fuel pump kits $89.99

Translator Plus $219.99

NEW GM 3.5" MAF sensor $69.99 :eek:

Terry Houston 3.5" downpipes with cut out in stock and ready to ship
Too low to advertise - call

Revolution X roller cam kits - your choice of grinds includes cam, lifters, pushrods, beehive springs, +.050 locks, retainers, and DLS cam button
$799.99

Dont forget we offer our exclusive 115% 30 Day price protection policy on every purchase so if you buy it and see it cheaper you wil get the difference + 15% of the difference before or up to 30 days after the sale. Please see our website for details

Thanks to our customers for your support so far in 2005 it has been fantastic :p

Mike Licht
586 790 4406
Full Throttle Speed

These specials end Friday. We just got a HUGE shipment of Innovate wide band kits and gauges in that need to move along
Mike

I pm'd you as well

Still no response? I bought a fuel pump off ebay, does the special still apply?
Thanks
Steve Chambers

artrenee10 said:
Still no response? I bought a fuel pump off ebay, does the special still apply?
Thanks
Steve Chambers

If you bought something off Ebay you get the ebay deal. We post specials here for mamber but you need to call and let us know you saw the special when you place the order. To be hoenst I don't know your ebay translaction or any details about your order. the ONLY way to resolve this would be to call me at 586 790 4406 and I will be happy to look at it and help you out
Mike