Time for a Summer Sale

Mike Licht

I was here first
We have not had a sale in a while. So I thought we would do a little something.

UMI suspension parts 10% off website price

1 3/8" rear sway bars, just like the old ATR unit except powder coated and grade 8 hardware included. $148.99

Cat 3.400 stroke 4340 forged crankshafts internal balance $298.99 SHIPPED

Gen 2 MAF Translator, 3.5" sensor, and maf adaptor harness PACKAGE PRICE $299.99

60 lb (or 65lb) Mototron fuel injectors $299.99 set of 6 :eek:

Scanmaster 2.1 for Buick Turbo $219.99

Commander or Extender Extreme or Pro chips $89.99

Innovate Air Fuel meters LM-1 LC-1 XD-16 CALL - TOO LOW TO POST

Revolution X roller cam kits Cam, cam button, lifters, pushrods, springs, locks and retainers $769.99

Rail Mount Fuel pressure gauges silicone filled with adaptor for rail $29.99

Mike Licht
Full Throtttle Speed
586 790 4406

great deals...

whats the best way to order to get these prices? phone/web?

Thanks!

Do you ship via mail to Canada?

thanks

norb

Not usually, we have to send someone to the post office since they will not pick up Caniadian packages for some reason. We lose and hour or so of time so our cost then jumps way up. I understand your end too with brokerage and the like. Hopefully we will have a solution soon, Marianne is investigating some options that will work for both sides
Mike

Mike, just FYI I got some 60's off of you and of course had absolutly NO issues with your service but, in the end those injectors cost me almost $600 to get them to me.

I have a list of things I'd like to order but the cost to Canada is outragous.

If you could fix it some-how like maybe a pick-up point or something maybe we could work it out.

I would even do it for the guys in Toronto area. If you advertise it to them and get a big order together, I'll see that it's shipped to them after it crosses the border.

Something to think about because UPS sucks.

Man o man, im on those injectors like fly on boo boo tomm....I'll give you guys a call, ahmmm if it gets to the end of the day and i forgot, call me please 951 906 8815, I probably got stupid and forgot.

Mike, what if i already have a 3.5" LS1 maf, what would be the price on the gen 2 and adaptor?

and if you can pm me the price of the lm1/lc1 so i could get the whole tuning package that would be great.

Thanx
Cody

Maybe I missed it but how long is this sale going to last? I'm interested in the MAF package but am getting new tires and rims at the moment. Thanks.

Sale price on Extender Pro

Hey! Mike order my chip when Bob was on vacation Got the chip on the 19th But no Sale price :eek: any chance to be included on the Summer Sale?
Thanks Ed

Call Marianne and she will get it done for you. You may not be able to get us until Monday they are moving the phones and computers in the morning
Mike

Mike.........

Mike,
Couldn't pass up the deal on your roller kit sale:) I am the one from California who was wondering which roller cam to get, you recommended the 210/215 which is what I orderd :D
Should I just wait till your move is over next week to send back the flat tappet cam and lifters I bought from you back in June? UNUSED OF COURSE :smile:
Also, what is your new business address???
Thanks again,
Lorenzo

Last Day

Today is the last day we are moving and the phones are out and the web site is spotty. We will be stable by tomorrow. If you want to place and order at the sale price EMAIL IT TO marianne@fullthrottlespeed.com with your phone she will call you Monday to make it happen
Sorry for the confusion
Mike

i called earlier today(before noon) left a msg. I assume someone will call me back? the phone was jacked up all day...

sry for the last minute rush...

revolution x roller cam ordered.........

Mike,
I put the order in for the 210/215 roller kit on the 19th :D
Thanks Again,
Lorenzo