Minty White 87 T Hardtop For sale

Yes the car is still in Edmonton. I talked to Don and the car is still for sale. With the Canadian dollar being at an 11 year low its a pretty good deal for an American. $0.75 on the dollar.

I have exported several cars from the U.S. to Canada and it was not a big deal. Have never imported a car into the U.S. but can't imagine it would be that different or difficult. Just do a search or make a phone call. I will PM you Don's contact info and you can deal with him directly.

How hard is it import to U.S.? I'm in California.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Easiest would be to hire a Customs Broker to handle the paperwork needed to cross the border. I recently paid $125 for this service. Or you could do it yourself if you can figure out what forms are needed. You will also need to pay a border fee of 1% of the purchase price of the vehicle. If you are hiring a Transporter to truck it to you in Cali there are a few who specializes in Canada to US transport and can handle all the paperwork as well.

Considering import cost and transport cost plus the price of the car, im guessing around 20 grand. I've also checked flights at around 500 thru 1000 depending on how many stops or direct flights. Is it possible to get a video of the car running and driving?