Summer Specials

Mike Licht

I was here first
We are back from vacation! Here are some specials based on your feedback:

Mototron 60LB (65lb by some vendors) HIGH - Z injectors, no ECM mods needed $399.99 INCLUDING Your choice of a COMMANDER, EXTENDER or EXTREME chip. This is a $479.99 value a savings of $80 :eek:

Your choice of 72 or 83 lb injectors $54.99 each

Scanmaster 2.1 $219.99

CLOSEOUT - GM O2 sensors $19.99 while they last when they are gone they are gone

Harland Sharp Roller Rockers complete set $369.99 your choice of ratio 1.55, 1.6, 1.65 We have 1 set each of 1.60 and 1.65 in stock 4 - 6 week delivery on the rest.

Rail mounted fuel pressure gauge nice liquid filled unit made in USA with rail adaptor black body with black face $34.99

MAF Translator $159.99
MAF Translator plus (with timing control) $229.99
YOUR CHOICE OF NEW GM MAF SENSOR (the ones we stock) $110 with translator purchase

Commander, Extender, or Extreme chip custom to your car $99.99

Orange Stripe street brawler torque converter 3000 stall $289.99

PTE stock location intercooler $744.99
PTE front mount inercooler $839.99

Walbro Intank fuel pump with intall kit $89.99

Custom embroidered floor mats Black with GM logo or GM grey with T-Type logo $74.99 :cool:

I will have a few more items to post next week, If there is something special you want speak up we will take a look. we will run this until the 20th. This will be the last sale until the nats!
Call to place orders no web orders at these prices.

Mike Licht
586 790 4406
586 790 4409 fax

Originally posted by boost86
any specials on some 50# injectors???

IMO the 60's are a much better injector. We do not currently even sel the 50's I really don't see a reason.
Mike

Rail Mounted Fuel Pressure Gauge

Hi Mike
I saw your special on the rail mounted fuel pressure gauge and want to know if you have them in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks

mike,

can you work me up a package price for the following items
jersey downpipe,o2 sensor,fuel pressure gage, and 2 3/4 cat back exhaust system with the mufflers you sell shipped to 08054. also let me know what items are in stock or not. you can email me hwd25@aol.com thanks! herb.

Can you work me up a package price for the poly mounts for stock block, poly trans mount for th400 and for some 1.6 roller rockers.

FLOOR MATS

HI MIKE, DO YOU HAVE, OR CAN YOU GET FLOR MATS IN MAROON/RED WITH THE TURBO-6. LOGO?? IF SO I WILL BUY THEM. THANK YOU. FRANK.:D

CHIPS

WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES IN THE 3 CHIPS YOU ARE OFFERING?

GOING TO CHANGE FROM 009'S ALSO GETTING A PT61.

NEW TO THE TURBO BUICKS AND APPRECIATE ANY INFO.

WILL PROBABLY ORDER INJ/CHIP SET-UP.

THANKS, STEVE

ACEMCGUIRE@MSN.COM

i tried calling, no answer.. went ahead and ordered my extreme extender chip on the web site..

PS nice site BTW

What kind of price can you do for a set of Champion irons and the Chmpion intake? And maybe a V4?

Terry houston pipes - Call

Innovate A/F meters - Call

We are not selling any Catbacks at this time

Special request pricing needs to call me.
We just added two more phone lines and a new phone system the guys are still here right now finishing it up (march 16) after that you should no problem getting through.

Mike Licht

Originally posted by highboost
any specials on cams????

and is it the walbro 340 pump on sale for $89.

thanks keith

340 is a Mustang pump. Walbro used to machine these down to produce a 340M (machined) that would fit a GM hangar. They got tired of that and created another pump with the correct plastic bottom for the GM hangar F20000169. It is exactly the ame unit in performance it just fits the car without the need for the machining that Walbro used to do.
Mike

I'd like to place an order, but I'm guessing you'll be closed tomorrow (Sunday, March 20). Can I call in my order on Monday the 21st?

Thanks