Things you will see at Bowling Green

Mike Licht

I was here first
The Translator PRO will be unveiled there for the first time.

1 3/8" Rear swaybar like the ATR unit, heat treated, includes hardware, black powdercoat

Extender and commander chips will be made on site

New Revolution X cams and roller cam kits

Lots of Turbos

Injectors 42lbs and up

Front mount and stock location intercoolers

Scanmaster, translator and other items we have

Fuel pumps

downpipes

Converters

RJC, H&R, SMC, main caps hoses clamps sensors and whatever else I can fit in the trailer.

We will have specials, drawings, and freebies with certain purchases.

Marinanne, Jason, Steve and I WILL SEE YOU THERE!!!

Mike Licht

Mike it sounds like your bringing 1 of everyhting I need:D . Can you elaborate any on the Translator Pro? Is it something that a T+ can be upgraded to? I've got to get my Extender re-burnt for the injector ( 83's ) I'm going to be runningand the T+ upraded as well, but will wait to see the new Pro unit , if it's upgradeable. BTW, I have a set of roller rockers on order with you that were backordered. If they come in before you head out can you just bring them to the Nat's? I'll be there on Friday the 20th. Email me if you need to. Thanks alot Mike!!!

I will put up some details today or tomorrow It is not an "upgrade" is a completely new unit. Far more advanced than anything we have done to date. 1.6 rockers are being shipped to us this week still two more weeks on the rest. We will bring what we get. We can upgrade your chip there
Mike

rings

hey mike i'm looking for two set of rings for trw pistons 30 over what price u got on them? plasma if have them

E434K is the ring number you are after and auto parts store should be able to get it for you
Mike

Originally posted by Mike Licht
Take a look here www.maftpro.com for the newest translator. This site is not complete but a picture and an overview is there now
Mike

WOW!!
What is an estimated price on this???
Sounds like a trick device! Especially the SD conversion part

Where do I send my CC number. I want one as soon as I can. Need one got to have it. DROOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!