NOS Parts Available in BG

Many NOS Regal/GN parts. I will also be bringing a fresh, built trans for GN.

The block information, Built by Nash Competition Engines. Welcome to Nash Competition Engines - The Machine Shop for the Machine Shops!
-109 Block .30 over
-Speed Pro forged pistons with coated skirts
-File fit moly rings
-Double rolling timing chain
-New high volume oil pump
-New high volume front cover
-New DLS- 210/210 hydraulic roller Comp cam
-Stock crank 10/10
-Re-conditioned stock rods with ARP bolts
-RJC girdle , stock caps with ARP hardware
-All new bearings (rods/mains/cam)
-Oil pan and flywheel included

2nbfv9c7129122.jpg

2cholz57078904.jpg

2w3yhxf7048940.jpg

2rmurnc7029211.jpg

28h1xd17000310.jpg

nfg1126970457.jpg

2yyb7h36958626.jpg

1z35ug4.jpg

68 Lark Rear Bumper…good core
68/69 Lark front bumper…good core
68 doors/fenders…clean
68/69 headlight bezels
Left front inner fenders
68 AM/FM radio
Aluminum drums
Many trim pieces
68 GS Grille…very nice
68 rear quarter side marker lights
Very nice GM right side mirror
Very nice 455 front cover
Set of hyper 30 over pistons…good for a stock rebuild
Kenny - Bell Wildcat intake

I have 3 68 cars for parts…if in need of a specific item, please post.

Toning down my street build. New set of TA stage two heads, Gesseler level 2 port work.

heads3.jpg

stage2a.jpg

Am I reading that card right? The valves are 2.13int and 1.75" exh with a 3/8" valve stem? That is 3.88" of valve head surface!! With that large a valve stem and valve head he would've had to move the guide entirely adn significantly enlarge the chambers?? What will those heads use for rockers? The bore on your 109 is only 3.830 those heads there is no way they would fit they would have to go on a 4.1 block with at least a 4" bore? I was thinking the flow numbers looked ambitious until I saw the valve size. I still would've stuck with an 11/32 valve stem especially if you are running hyd springs?? I am interested to see what size bore sleeve he used to flow them with?? Very Interesting I would like more details. Send me a PM if need be.
Thanks

Am I reading that card right? The valves are 2.13int and 1.75" exh with a 3/8" valve stem? That is 3.88" of valve head surface!! With that large a valve stem and valve head he would've had to move the guide entirely adn significantly enlarge the chambers?? What will those heads use for rockers? The bore on your 109 is only 3.830 those heads there is no way they would fit they would have to go on a 4.1 block with at least a 4" bore? I was thinking the flow numbers looked ambitious until I saw the valve size. I still would've stuck with an 11/32 valve stem especially if you are running hyd springs?? I am interested to see what size bore sleeve he used to flow them with?? Very Interesting I would like more details. Send me a PM if need be.
Thanks

ummm...v8 heads

Can I get prices for items number 10, 13, 27 please.

Thanks

Bryan

Thank you for the interest in the parts. Please only show interest if you are planning to be in BG, and can complete the deal there.
I have attempted to answer all questions in PM,s etc. but If I missed your request, and you plan to be in BG send me your cell phone number, along with your interests, and I will contact you when I arrive...Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks,

Patrick