New engine

very old simple set up from 2007. We got 40k out of this engine Beating it to death . high 9s @138 DRIVER. 11s/high 10's would be nothing for it. TUNE TUNE TUNE ;)
Engine
RJC girdle
ARP hardware
109 stock block
Diamond .020 pistons
stock crank cut 20/20:eek!:
stock rods:eek!:
SFI balancer and flexplate from Mike@Full Throttle
212/212 Comp roller cam
Champion STEEL ported heads
Cometic Headgaskets (NO they don't leak )
Champion ported stock intake
RJC power plate
stock plenum
stock TB bored to 62mm

I currently can’t afford a 15k forged short block.
Just do the forged pistons. stock rods and crank are plenty strong.
Too many people use forged rods and expensive forged/billet cranks when they dont need to, at that power level where those parts would be needed, the stock block would be the next to rip apart.

Bringing it back… what’s This mean… all done with throttle wot for the same amount of time…
0280904D-EEAE-42BA-9721-AD335687EB02.jpeg

plugs dry, no oil on them at all, so that tells me turbo seals. Who can rebuild my te62? I can’t afford a new turbo.

@bison here on the board could probably rebuild it. I haven't seen him post here in quite a while, though.

Those compression numbers look identical to what my stock un opened engine gave me about a year ago. Once my turbo was rebuilt I consume very little oil, maybe half a quart over 1000 miles, and thats with me flogging on it. Also no more smokey start-ups.

plugs dry, no oil on them at all, so that tells me turbo seals. Who can rebuild my te62? I can’t afford a new turbo.
This may be of the Debil but if you want to get in touch with Bison, he is Brian Bissonette on FB.

Also not sure they work on them or not but you can call Limit Engineering & ask for Chopper. They just built me a brand new TA60 out of my old turbo. They may be able to do yours.

I spoke with him (bison) a week or so ago, you can message his facebook page, or send him an email, super responsive guy, very helpful!

This may be of the Debil but if you want to get in touch with Bison, he is Brian Bissonette on FB.

Also not sure they work on them or not but you can call Limit Engineering & ask for Chopper. They just built me a brand new TA60 out of my old turbo. They may be able to do yours.
Same. Chopper just built me a TA60 from a stock core I sent them. Runs awesome