norwalk roll call

We blew off work this morning and played a little bit on the dyno today. The numbers are quite a bit more than we expected not turned up. The new 71 HPQ is a bad azz turbo....

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 385
Anybody coming besides us and JW? If that is the whole show we are having second thoughts about going.
We are getting together at muncie tomorrow night and trying to decide if we should play there or norwalk.
If anybody else is going please post up!!!!

Anybody coming besides us and JW? If that is the whole show we are having second thoughts about going.
We are getting together at muncie tomorrow night and trying to decide if we should play there or norwalk.

Tom and Bob?

Tom and Bob?

Rodney is having his vette tuner come in from chicago to tune on his zo6.
We have been bench racing since last night so I think he is calling us out.:D
I am smoking chicken, pork and probably a vette. You need to come up with Tom.

Rodney is having his vette tuner come in from chicago to tune on his zo6.
We have been bench racing since last night so I think he is calling us out.:D
I am smoking chicken, pork and probably a vette. You need to come up with Tom.

Nah, I'm going to be somewhere putting the final touches on my car for Norwalk.

I hear Bamford will be there. If it's just us, it can be yellow vs silver best two out of three? :biggrin:

Been here testing already with Cruz

Attachments

• 2011-05-19 19.47.10.jpg
    2011-05-19 19.47.10.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 307
ill be there mostly for car count and tuning. I have no seat time and will be checking out the car saturday before i leave out sunday morning if everything checks out .looking foward to seeing everyone

I hear Bamford will be there. If it's just us, it can be yellow vs silver best two out of three? :biggrin:

Been here testing already with Cruz

The car still has some bugs to work out. I guess I'm just not smart enough to figure it out.
I have bets if we race you again you are going red or seeing green to keep from red.
Either way your going to see tail lights;) And no reruns. :biggrin:
I don't wanna make you nervous I know you have a reputation to uphold.:D
Did Don get switch over to TSM trim?

Don's ready, we got in with a top alcohol team to test all day today at Norwalk and looks like there will be a new record written.

I think Sundays heads up classes will be bad@ss. Maybe it's just because I'm anxious to get back at it...I don't know...but I can't wait:biggrin:

We got:
Tim
JW
Steve P
Tom R
Bob S
Don?
How many cars does it take for full payout? (both points series and track payouts)
How much are payouts?

I'll be there with my truck full of parts for sale. Got some fenders, bumpers, rear seat, door panels...

my car isn't ready yet :frown:

see yall

Jason

Last year car needed head gaskets the Friday before. This year the driver needs surgery to repair a hernia. I will be there but just spectating hanging with Big G TSO here we go.