norwalk roll call

Drama? I thought you said awhile back you wanted things to be like they use to. I guess you guy's have no sense of humor anymore.:confused:
If you have no sense of humor what fun is showing up and racing?
We will be at norwalk make sure you bring your car and a set of tools.:D

And your wallet.:p:biggrin:

I have the best since of humor out there :cool:

Don't worry I'll be there with tools to help you guys out ;)

I like hearing crickets after I post.:rolleyes: I thought we were smack talking and having fun.
I didn't hurt any of you ladies feelings did I? I still can't believe JW is avoiding the wheelie bar joke.

NO feelings hurt ,just had to go to bed EARLY!!!

I talked to Don and he said bring the cash and he'll even put it back together FOR YOU!!!!!!!:D:D:D

No block back from the machine shop yet still waiting and waiting and waiting im a about just TO blow up.f-----c-----k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Kevin, we will be out at the track if the rain holds out.
You bringing your camaro? It looks like most rain chance is early in the day.
Rodney is bringing his ZO6 I think he wants a rematch.:D

Going GREEN on the TSM car

Just finishing up some updates then on to the DYNO it goes...

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 295
Is that sensor read what the ethynol % is in the fuel? If so that is too cool!

Kevin, that sensor does read ethanol content in real time as well as fuel temp. It is tied into the flex fuel sensor. We are running the BigStuff box with the Flex fuel sensor. So far very little has been changed with the tune from race gas. I am very impressed with the E85 upgrade.

Keep me posted on that Ted hope it all works out!!!:biggrin:
My number is 765-541-0404 give me a call if it throws down that number.;)

It won't be a matter of "if" more of "when". ;)

We are considering throwing our own Buick race up here in Michigan. We only need 1 car in TSO and 1 car in TSM and will have full payouts... Tear downs will be allowed for free after the race.... ;)

We are considering throwing our own Buick race up here in Michigan. We only need 1 car in TSO and 1 car in TSM and will have full payouts... Tear downs will be allowed for free after the race.... ;)

Will this be held on Fantasy Island ?:)
Who is we ?
Maybe "we" could actually travel to an event instead of keyboard racing?

Let me know when we are open june and july.:) I think milan is only 3 or 4 hours from us.
September 2nd if you wanna come to muncie you can race free there should be alot of bad rides there. RPMTransmissions.com track day it is alway's a blast.

Will this be held on Fantasy Island ?:)
Who is we ?
Maybe "we" could actually travel to an event instead of keyboard racing?

We are planning on traveling to Milan a few times this year and we also spend a lot of time on the street on the weekends. There is more than one car to race here so no need for hotels, $$$ in fuel to get a bye run in the final (or only) round... :biggrin:

Yes man

Kevin, we will be out at the track if the rain holds out.
You bringing your camaro? It looks like most rain chance is early in the day.
Rodney is bringing his ZO6 I think he wants a rematch.:D

Yes for sure Ronnie just about to go out in the garage and put the new plug wires on and change oil and filter i hope we get a race ive seen enough rain to last me a while.:)anybody close to us come on out and hang with the RPM crew.good friends and a great time.

We are planning on traveling to Milan a few times this year and we also spend a lot of time on the street on the weekends. There is more than one car to race here so no need for hotels, $$$ in fuel to get a bye run in the final (or only) round... :biggrin:

Well "we" have money you want to talk ? ;):cool::rolleyes:

Hess it looks like it is going to be sunny and 70 friday. If we get rained out tomorrow we will meet you friday night. Call me in the morning.