North Alabama TR's

LOL, your right. Ive had 5 of these cars since 89, and only one didn't leak, it may have just been out of oil? :) 7 regals at Huntsville..... that's impressive. I want to run mine, but am nervous it is running lean on the top end. I would love to get someone to help me figure the car out. It has a lot of nice parts, but just doesn't feel right....Any Scanmaster experts in the area? I may need to look into a nice laptop program to see what the car is doing.

Powerlogger + Wideband here. Get yourself a powerlogger you'll thank yourself later. You can add the wideband as time and money permits.

So on the oil leaks in my experience (just mine) a rear main seal drips from the trans inspection cover hole. Valve covers and the intake manifold drun down the block and drip from the starter. My limited experience.

HSV. meet

So if any of us go to the track or a car show post up in this section. Last weekend at HSV dragway we had a total of 7 Turbobuicks there.
yeah and there was 3 more guys that couldn't make from north alabama.

LOL, your right. Ive had 5 of these cars since 89, and only one didn't leak, it may have just been out of oil? :) 7 regals at Huntsville..... that's impressive. I want to run mine, but am nervous it is running lean on the top end. I would love to get someone to help me figure the car out. It has a lot of nice parts, but just doesn't feel right....Any Scanmaster experts in the area? I may need to look into a nice laptop program to see what the car is doing.

Hey Jimmy. PM me your # or call back sometime. I got your message but since my phone was on the charger I did not get your # on caller ID.

I will do it Dusty, long time no talk. I want to see your car, congrats on the ET's :)

Soey Grim.It was me.I live off Wal-triana past NickDavis...:) Oh and thanks for calling me back Jimmy >:|

oxford alabama.
both are wh1's, my son wanted his painted it different, new interior, new motor , 87 coil conversion, 91 chip, new turbo(stock). cold air intake. gn dual exhaust, no cat
mine, bought off ebay last nov. drove it back from pittsburgh, 17 inch wheels, pulley kit, 93 chip from eric. 87 coil conversion, hot wire kit, gn dual exhuast, no cat, cold air intake.
wh1-4me-albums-my-wh1-picture312-my-my-son-wh1.jpg

Glad to see I will have plenty of TR company when I move. I work for the Army, and we are moving our headquarters as part of the Base Realignment And Closure (BRAC) to Redstone in July 2011. Looking forward to leaving the DC area after what will be 38 years!

Glad to see I will have plenty of TR company when I move. I work for the Army, and we are moving our headquarters as part of the Base Realignment And Closure (BRAC) to Redstone in July 2011. Looking forward to leaving the DC area after what will be 38 years!

Come on down. Buick guys are always welcome here in North Alabama.

Looking forward to the next track day when we have 16 cars instead of 8

Share/Help

I've learned a lot about TR's in the last few years and most of that knowledge came from sharing with other TR owners. I have a shop with lift and fairly good tool set if anyone needs to work on their TR. Just PM me and I'll set up a time. If your TR is nort running I have a trailer with a winch. Bring your TR over and invite your TR friends to help, watch, or just offer advice and maybe we'll all learn something. (and possibly even get your TR back on the road).

Attachments

• 000_0446.jpg
    000_0446.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 348
I've learned a lot about TR's in the last few years and most of that knowledge came from sharing with other TR owners. I have a shop with lift and fairly good tool set if anyone needs to work on their TR. Just PM me and I'll set up a time. If your TR is nort running I have a trailer with a winch. Bring your TR over and invite your TR friends to help, watch, or just offer advice and maybe we'll all learn something. (and possibly even get your TR back on the road).

Frank. Let's start a new thread.

gn

someone need to come get mine and put it back together for me and run the dang thing,,,, i've lost interested in the buick for a while since i've been working on my chevelles. got all the stuff to put the aluminum headed motor back in. what i need to do is sell all of it parts and car too.

Didn't plan on taking on a major rebuild, just offering the use of my lift and tools. Better than lying on your back in the driveway.

hello to all my fellow TR owners i bought my car maybe a month ago after two weeks of owning it i popped a head gasket just got the car back out the shop yesterday since i had the car apart i went ahead and put champion iron head and a small little 208/208 cam i'm now looking for some tuning help i'm in the birmingham area

I think i am the only Hartselle TR guy. how did i miss all these other ones. and "jimmy guy" how do i not know you!?! you work at Oreillys on bob wallace.... i work at the hartselle store. surely some of you guys have seen mine sitting out front of the store for the past 4 years.

met you

I think i am the only Hartselle TR guy. how did i miss all these other ones. and "jimmy guy" how do i not know you!?! you work at Oreillys on bob wallace.... i work at the hartselle store. surely some of you guys have seen mine sitting out front of the store for the past 4 years.
I met you I came in one day asking if you still had your GN wheels.