North Alabama TR's

If the weather holds Huntsville will be open for test and tune Saturday at 11:00 am. Racing Starts at 12:30.

Who's down.

Im down,hopefully I can find some sticky tires,as Id like to get in the 7s before this seasons over.

I was there last Saturday an I'll try to make it again this week. Need to do an oil change and plugs.

Yes, I think I ran a 6:85 on that run. I am still trying to sort out the car and was trying to make sure I got a good computer log for that run. (I think my R/T was about 5 seconds)

Car still isn't launching as strong as I like (1:59 60ft) and I have the boost limited to #15. Maybe turn it up this week if I get everything else sorted out.

:) Just found this thread. Just got me another GN a month ago. Gary, that must have been me you saw on South Parkway. If any of you all wanna come by for some Buick show and tell, I work at the O'Reilly's on Bob Wallace. I'm up for any new go fast goodies and tech.

Jimmy Guy

:) Just found this thread. Just got me another GN a month ago. Gary, that must have been me you saw on South Parkway. If any of you all wanna come by for some Buick show and tell, I work at the O'Reilly's on Bob Wallace. I'm up for any new go fast goodies and tech.

Jimmy Guy

Thought you had to be a honda fanboi to hang out there:D

Jimmy Guy

I saw ANOTHER GN I think Thursday or Friday turning off of Capshaw onto Wall Triana being as that's about 2 miles from my house and I was coming home from work I had one of those "heart skips a beat" moments thinking "damnit someone stole my car!" but I realized this one wasn't near dirty enough to be my car (I have garages being build next month so no more dirty GN).

Sweet, that one wasn't me. Maybe we can get another person on here then. The O'Reilly ricer hangout store would be the one out in Madison on 20. My store is a classic and muscle car only store. We hire no ricers here! :) I am about to loose my mind chasing an oil leak... If any of you are good at hunting them down, lemme know.

Jimmy

So if any of us go to the track or a car show post up in this section. Last weekend at HSV dragway we had a total of 7 Turbobuicks there.

Sweet, that one wasn't me. Maybe we can get another person on here then. The O'Reilly ricer hangout store would be the one out in Madison on 20. My store is a classic and muscle car only store. We hire no ricers here! :) I am about to loose my mind chasing an oil leak... If any of you are good at hunting them down, lemme know.

Jimmy

It's a TR the oil leak is a feature. It's marking it's territory.

LOL, your right. Ive had 5 of these cars since 89, and only one didn't leak, it may have just been out of oil? :) 7 regals at Huntsville..... that's impressive. I want to run mine, but am nervous it is running lean on the top end. I would love to get someone to help me figure the car out. It has a lot of nice parts, but just doesn't feel right....Any Scanmaster experts in the area? I may need to look into a nice laptop program to see what the car is doing.