Noble Oklahoma

notacarlo

eggs are liquid chicken
Noble is in four months.....Let's get this thread going.

Who is going, whaddaya bringing?

wow, only 4 mths away already. Im coming, bringing the slowest turbo regal from last year again. Should be much stouter this year though:wink:

edit: think i was actually 2nd slowest tr last year

I hope I can make it this year went two years ago and had fun.Met lots nice people and some really cool cars. Just need to get the trans done and little things that end up costing a lot.I'm very close so hopely can represent myself out there.;)

i think we are going...

should be fun.....hope to see you there...

What are everyone's thoughts on the addition of pontiac, olds, caddy and gm trucks to our side?? Just curious

What are everyone's thoughts on the addition of pontiac, olds, caddy and gm trucks to our side?? Just curious

i think its kind of crappy but i think they are trying to get some of the big hitter small block gns to come and fight some of the really fast ford cars.

I am going, and the GN will be coming with me unless I blow it up again before then.

87 Grand National - 4.1L, 6776 turbo, 3" DP with cutout, 9/11 3k converter, MT ET radials, maybe a shot of juice.

Is that it???

Man I know gas is expensive and it's over Halloween weekend but come on guys, this is our chance to redeem the spanking we took last year.

I may bring my wife's Mustang too so I can lose on purpose :biggrin:

Is that it???

Man I know gas is expensive and it's over Halloween weekend but come on guys, this is our chance to redeem the spanking we took last year.

I may bring my wife's Mustang too so I can lose on purpose :biggrin:

I will have mine there if everything pans out. Still need injectors, chip & tranny rebuilt.