Noble Oklahoma

He should have no problem with that. I bet it's closer to 150.

I dunno. haven't had it apart. Just let it sit. Haven't had time. Whatever it is, shouldn't be too bad. I've been wanting to change some stuff for a long time now anyways.

I am sure 150mph isn't out of the question. So probably a 12.6 @ 146 for his first pass :wink:

Cool man, keep us updated and take some pics. I would like to see a buzn project thread on TSC so I can figure out how you make your black bastard run like it does.

I have set my 4.1 in the car, waiting on a cam sensor and a couple days of work and it should be ready to rock.

I'm gonna try to make it, but my bro. is coming in from Australia, just not sure when. I won't be running mine unless I get tires and install my injectors and chip in time, so much other crap going on right now. I'll bring him if it works out. Bones is bringing his gn. I think he was qualified as 3rd or 4th quickest buick last year, YouTube - Buick vs. Ford Noble 2007 . If he ever gets it fully tuned and gets traction it should dip into the 7's.

I was hoping Bones would come again. I got to hang out with him and Clay Cunningham for a little while at last years event and it was awesome :biggrin:

Nobody can drink cold beer and drive a golf cart quite like Clay :eek:

I might try to make it, diesel fuel is freakin stupid expensive. We are going to have to bug the poo out of Phil(PaCemaker86) to get him to come
won't be the same without you:( .
I told John (DiscoStu) if he would get his car back together I would go.
Had a blast last year and would hate not going again.
Hope to see ya there.
TK

Wellllll, this is lookin ugly for me. Rods backordered, turbos backordered....

I wonder if I can fit 6.5" rods in with a 3.65 crank? :rolleyes:

I am planning on being there again as usual. Hopefully, this time it will be with a fresh motor instead of the tired 101K original I've been using for the last four years.

BTW - Phil posted his Buick up for sale today on the local Mustang board! :eek:

I am planning on being there again as usual. Hopefully, this time it will be with a fresh motor instead of the tired 101K original I've been using for the last four years.

BTW - Phil posted his Buick up for sale today on the local Mustang board! :eek:

i forgot some of you guys are on there..

Had a great time last year AND WILL be there again! It was great meeting all the buick enthusiast last year.

We hope to make it this year since its not on our Halloween Party date :)

should be there this yr, missed the last 2 events so this will be a long awaited trip.....if the car is not blown up...haha

Car is still coming along. Replaced the 1400 stall converter with this one a few weeks ago. Should help cut down the 2.6x 60 ft times :rolleyes: Thanks to my buddy Clay who did most of the work. He rarely posts on here, but he'll be there again for like the 5th year in a row. 87 gn, 11.80. Shootout is only 2 months away now, time flies.

Attachments

• 100_0914.JPG
    100_0914.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 151
Yep. Like Russ said, we have 2 months. My car will be running tomorrow if all goes well. Everyone else's car still together? How you coming along disco stu?

Noble

The Oklahoma group is looking forward to another great event this year and notching up another win for team Buick.

Sorry to hear that Phil Underwood is thinking about selling his car and I was very sorry to hear that John Plog was not planning to attend. I really enjoyed meeting and talking to John last year and learning a lot from him.
Being from Nebraska, he doesn't know a lot about football but he certainly knows a lot about turbo Buicks.:D

It looks like I will get to participate this year; two years ago I spun a rod bearing and last year I couldn't drive because of neck surgery. Both the car and I are healed and looking forward to some good times this year.

I will start a list of participants in a couple of weeks so post here if you are coming to race or to watch. We need all the participation we can get.

Phil Engle

The Oklahoma group is looking forward to another great event this year and notching up another win for team Buick.

Sorry to hear that Phil Underwood is thinking about selling his car and I was very sorry to hear that John Plog was not planning to attend. I really enjoyed meeting and talking to John last year and learning a lot from him.
Being from Nebraska, he doesn't know a lot about football but he certainly knows a lot about turbo Buicks.:D

It looks like I will get to participate this year; two years ago I spun a rod bearing and last year I couldn't drive because of neck surgery. Both the car and I are healed and looking forward to some good times this year.

I will start a list of participants in a couple of weeks so post here if you are coming to race or to watch. We need all the participation we can get.

Phil Engle

Good to hear Phil. I really think with the extra GM power (especially the 455 and lsX Pontiacs) that we have a great chance of killing the Fords this year. Mine will do so or die trying :cool:

Good to hear Phil. I really think with the extra GM power (especially the 455 and lsX Pontiacs) that we have a great chance of killing the Fords this year. Mine will do so or die trying :cool:

The Ford guys probably out number Buicks by more than a 1,000 to 1 so personally I welcome the new additions to the event. We can use all the help we can get; particularly, in the sub 11 second area. They had 28 last year and we had 14 and that really gives them an advantage from top to bottom.

This is a great event and I would like to see it continue for many years to come and I believe it will as long as it is a real contest where either side has a chance to win the event.

Be sure to look me up at Noble. My club handle is "The Agitator" and my job is to stir stuff up and I'm pretty good at that.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Well two months away and started to put car together.I missed the last two years hope to attend this years meet and represent team buick.

Well two months away and started to put car together.I missed the last two years hope to attend this years meet and represent team buick.

Looking forward to you being there.

Wheelstands are very popular at Noble!!