No Start Engine Cranks

fastdon3

TGM PERFORMANCE
I have no injector post, but engine cranks. I have spark and I have fuel. I checked cam sensor votage which was set at 7.02 volts. Could crank system be the problem? Where do I check next?

Pull your plugs to make sure your getting fuel into the cylinders. My dads car was doing the same thing, had fuel pressure, spark, etc.......... but it would not fire. The injectors where locked up........... MSD 50's. And yes, Im not joking. Swapped injectors and the car fired right up. Hope this isnt your problem.

Thanks, I tried everything you suggested but still no luck. Any other suggestions?

Yes and check also the injector fuse and the injector harness connector.

+1. You cant have spark without pulse first since the cam sensor is responsible for finding the #1 on startup before it will fire spark.

Thanks, I tried everything you suggested but still no luck. Any other suggestions?

If you follow the GM chart you will find it. I had an intermittent open circuit on cam sensor pin B that was a bitch to find a few weeks ago.

Found problem, bad ground. Injector harness shorted to intake. Fix problem now I have injector pulse. Thanks everyone for your help.

Found problem, bad ground. Injector harness shorted to intake. Fix problem now I have injector pulse. Thanks everyone for your help.

Im suprised it didnt blow the fuse