1987 turbo t engine problem

87GNTURK

I have a 1987 TURBO T

Im not getting no spark or injecter pulse. i put 3 new crank sensors new coil new modcule new spark plug wires new computer box new chip 60 pound injectors new fuel pump. Fuel pump pressure 44 im Getting power to the module crank sensor and cam sensor getting pow to the computer all the fuses are good i checked all of them. When i turn the key on the engine lights comes on, WHEN I TRY TO START THE ENGINE IT KEEPS CRANKING CRANKING AND CRANKING NO START. basically i checked everything i know but still NO spark or injector pulse. All the grounds behind the heads are all hooked up also ……. The only thing i didnt change was the cam sensor and cap …….some one please help me !

thankyou guys!

I have a 1987 TURBO T

Im not getting no spark or injecter pulse. i put 3 new crank sensors new coil new modcule new spark plug wires new computer box new chip 60 pound injectors new fuel pump. Fuel pump pressure 44 im Getting power to the module crank sensor and cam sensor getting pow to the computer all the fuses are good i checked all of them. When i turn the key on the engine lights comes on, WHEN I TRY TO START THE ENGINE IT KEEPS CRANKING CRANKING AND CRANKING NO START. basically i checked everything i know but still NO spark or injector pulse. All the grounds behind the heads are all hooked up also ……. The only thing i didnt change was the cam sensor and cap …….some one please help me !

thankyou guys!
Do not start 2 threads on the same topic. It only makes for confusion with those that try to help.

Check the Crank sensor or the Ignition Module (and fuses)

From Steve Woods site.

Check 2 pink and black stripe wires on the module. Key on, both pnk/blk wires should have 12v

Attachments

• Bong.jpg
    Bong.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 9