Turbo t electric problem

87GNTURK

Im not getting no spark or injecter pulse. i put 3 new crank sensors new coil new modcule new spark plug wires new computer box new chip 60 pound injectors new fuel pump. Fuel pump pressure 44 im Getting power to the module crank sensor and cam sensor getting pow to the computer all the fuses are good i checked all of them. When i turn the key on the engine lights comes on, WHEN I TRY TO START THE ENGINE IT KEEPS CRANKING CRANKING AND CRANKING NO START. basically i checked everything i know but still NO spark or injector pulse. All the grounds behind the heads are all hooked up also ……. some one please help me !

thankyou guys!

How are you checking for spark?
How do you know there is no injector pulse?
What is your fuel pressure while cranking? i see the 44psi in the message
Have you tried some carb cleaner down the intake to see if it will cough a little?
That is a lot of new stuff you fired off with the parts cannon. How did you determine the old stuff wasn't any good?
Did you set the clearance on that crank sensor on all three of the tangs on that crank ring? both sides of each need to be checked before you bust the engine off because if it contacts it is probably junk.
Have you pulled a plug back out to see if it is getting wet after cranking?

Let us know

How are you checking for spark?
How do you know there is no injector pulse?
What is your fuel pressure while cranking? i see the 44psi in the message
Have you tried some carb cleaner down the intake to see if it will cough a little?
That is a lot of new stuff you fired off with the parts cannon. How did you determine the old stuff wasn't any good?
Did you set the clearance on that crank sensor on all three of the tangs on that crank ring? both sides of each need to be checked before you bust the engine off because if it contacts it is probably junk.
Have you pulled a plug back out to see if it is getting wet after cranking?

Let us know
Checked for spark no spark
I have power coming to injector but its not blinking
fuel pressure is 40-42
did carb cleaner doesnt cough
i tried started with the old stuff didnt work thats why i put everything new.
its not busted i checked
its not wet i checked its dry

thanks for the reply

so, let's step back and again, how are you checking for spark? do you have a helper to spin it over while you are under the hood with plug grounded to see about spark? with no cough I would agree with the no spark. when did it last run? changing a lot of things at once is a hard hill to climb. do you have a friend with some known good ignitin components. the new stuff isn't exactly known for being good. just one poor connection and you are where you are, hence the need for known good components.

yes i have a friend hes cranking n im checking the sparks no sparks coming, it ran last year. Your right sometimes the new stuff isnt good but i already changed everything thinking it would run. I got a gallon of gas and matches in my hand ready to burn it down

It is frustrating. The good news is it can only be about 8 -10 things. New computer box stands out to me. Just make sure the small chip and the large chip are inserted well with no bent pins. Does the computer have a part number on it you can share?

It is frustrating. The good news is it can only be about 8 -10 things. New computer box stands out to me. Just make sure the small chip and the large chip are inserted well with no bent pins. Does the computer have a part number on it you can share?
IMG_0223.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0221.jpeg
    IMG_0221.jpeg
    611.6 KB · Views: 34
could be worn out loose terminals at the ignition module connector. Bob has a video for how to fix that.

there is a 'nostart tree' on vortexbuicks.com (I don't have the link for that)

Bob

there is a 'nostart tree' on vortexbuicks.com (I don't have the link for that)

Bob
I watched the video it was a big help but didnt help me because i got power all the pins were good the only thing i didnt change on the car was the cam sensor i dont know if that would have anytning to do with it. I got no spark and no injector pulse. That’s all. Engine turns keeps cranking wont start i give up i sprayed the started fluid and still no start spark plug is dry

The ignition module will sync and deliver sparks all by itself while cranking. it just needs crank and cam sensors (and power and ground)

with no cam sensor signal, the module will not sync, and you will not get spark. nothing else in the control system (ecm, etc) does anything until the ignition is sync'd. so start there.

ignition module, coil, crank sensor, cam sensor -- thats it. (and the wiring and fuses, etc)

The ignition module will sync and deliver sparks all by itself while cranking. it just needs crank and cam sensors (and power and ground)

with no cam sensor signal, the module will not sync, and you will not get spark. nothing else in the control system (ecm, etc) does anything until the ignition is sync'd. so start there.

ignition module, coil, crank sensor, cam sensor -- thats it. (and the wiring and fuses, etc)

turbo bob the only thing i didnt change was the cam sensor i changed crank sensor and the cap the module and all the fuses. Im getting power to the cam sensor and crnk sensor plugs