No Spark

turbo J

Lighting the Hides when I can
I was hoping to get some help out there. I have replaced my module, coil, and crank sensor. My fuses are good but still no spark, does any one have any thoughts?

87 turbo T

Thanks,
turbo J

Did you check the orange ECM wire (by the pass side engine compartment) to ensure it's still plugged in?

Yes Sir. I was pulling on to the freeway when it just died. I have not replaced the cam sensor, does it control spark? I was told it only controls the injectors. Is there a way to test the cam sensor. Thanks.

The cam sensor starts the sequence for both the injectors and spark. Are the injectors firing?

Disconnect the plug from the module. With the key on check for 12vdc on pin P and M of the module plug. Post back results.

RL

Disconnect the plug from the module. With the key on check for 12vdc on pin P and M of the module plug. Post back results.

RL
Thank you so much for your input, sorry for the long delay, work has been nuts. Today I check pin P and M, P has voltage but M does not. Thanks again.

let us know what you find. It is most likely not a "defective fuse", so something took it out. One of the components you changed was bad, or you still have an issue. (grounded wire, etc.)

Bob