Nitto Nt05r

JT'sV6

Anyone have exp with these nitto's? I bought a set from discount tire direct the other month and plan to have them mounted on my 17x9 chrome 5 stars.

From comparison they feel as sticky as my et streets do but the sidewalls are alittle stiff due to the low profile 275/40-17.

Anyone else have good luck with them at the track as a street/strip car?

Hoping to knock down some 1.6 60's with them.

they are a good tire, very sticky and grip well shouldn't have an issue with 1.6 60ft.

2.JPG

Nope. No experience... ;)

How are they in the rain and how long do they last? whats the coldest outside temp youve ran them at?

How are they in the rain and how long do they last? whats the coldest outside temp youve ran them at?

Rain? Fine. Just don't drive like an idiot... the NT05R tread design is the same as the NT05.

Coldest? I had it out in an inch of snow at -10*F the other day. They worked better than the tires on the wife's Camaro that got stuck... LOL.

2.JPG

Nope. No experience... ;)

What size are those fronts and rears?

I have ordered some hancook 245/40's for the front because I was having bad bumpsteer with the 275's I previousley had on them. Previous tire combo was nitto 555 and 555r in the rear 275/40-17 all around. It would follow every bump in the road.

What size are those fronts and rears?

I have ordered some hancook 245/40's for the front because I was having bad bumpsteer with the 275's I previousley had on them. Previous tire combo was nitto 555 and 555r in the rear 275/40-17 all around. It would follow every bump in the road.

Stock 215s.

315/35 and 275/40 rear and front, respectively.

I highly doubt what you were experiencing was true bump steer. Tram-lining sure.

Yea I dont floor it or try to drive around at 90 in the rain. How many miles have you got out of them