nice quiet white turbo regal 7.20 @ 194 mph

Wow, fast clean launch and it's g-o-n-e!:eek: Made that tt Mustang look silly.

Talk about a wolf in sheeps clothing!!!!!!!! That guy in the mustang must have thought he slipped into reverse the way that T left the line.:eek:

Whose car is that??????????????? Looked NASTY! I am wondering if that had a V6?

I like the comment by what sounds like a little boy in the stands. "what happened"? :biggrin:

Whose car is that??????????????? Looked NASTY! I am wondering if that had a V6?

You can hear him bringing it up on the T-brake before the mustang starts to rev, definately sounds like a V8 turbo'd car.

You can hear him bringing it up on the T-brake before the mustang starts to rev, definately sounds like a V8 turbo'd car.

That's what I was thinking, but if it was a V6 I had so know about that:biggrin:

Even with a V8 that was AMAZING! I would love to see details on that car!!!!! Somebody has their stuff together!!!!!

That's what I was thinking, but if it was a V6 I had so know about that:biggrin:

Even with a V8 that was AMAZING! I would love to see details on that car!!!!! Somebody has their stuff together!!!!!

I first thought maybe V6 too, but figure if it was, somebody would have known about the car ahead of time.... like John Wilde or 86Brick. :cool:

i like it. "what happend" that mustang just got beat by a grandma's car

It is a nice car, I think he stays up north most of the time.
I think I remember him racing in the PSCA at Vegas once with Chris.
That would be going back several years when it was an 8 second ride.

This car is is a regular at Mission Raceway, new combo is Dart 400 small block using twin GT47-88s and alky. It should go 6's next year with that combo :cool:

This car is is a regular at Mission Raceway, new combo is Dart 400 small block using twin GT47-88s and alky. It should go 6's next year with that combo :cool:

Thanks, that is an awesome car! If you know the owner ask him to post pics and info on it! That thing is NAZTY!!!