Next mod???

Don 231

Hello, I want to do some more mods to my 87 turbo-t but am not sure what next improvement will benefit the car the most. I was thinking about a set of ported iron heads and a cam. My current mods are listed in my sig. Question is.. will this make a big improvement in power? The car is mostly street driven, so I want to keep it reliable. Thanks.

if the car is a daily driver, then id get the smc alky kit-

now the car will be fast all the time, and horsepower gains are around 75 horses ALL DAY LONG!!

and of course the race jace POWER PLATE-

alky- 350.00
plate 60.00
egt 189.00
100 octane chip ~ 50.00 ????

now the car will be tuned perfectly

Thanks guys, The car is not a daily driver, but I would like a weekend car that I can take to shows and is quicker than my brothers 99 ws6 firebird. I have not been to the track, so I dont know what times the car will run.

im pretty sure you will be able to get the car to run mid 12's on radials with your present combo-

the trick with that te44 is to get the boost around 22-24 psi- that is when the car will REALLY respond!!!

and that is when the alky will help out the most

i sold my te44 on the silver limited and upgraded to a pte54 and the car with bfg non-drag radials, pump gas, alky, and a street chip is running 12.0's at 115 all the time-
good enough to tame most of the LS1 cam/birds here in K.C.

who sells the alky kits? will i need to change my chip?
and can they be turned off for emissions testing?
im in california.