Next meeting??

All Out Customs

When is the next Turbo Buick gathering? Just interested to meet other turbo buick owners.
Here is my bucket, its under construction.

Last time it was near the airport... or at least the last one I went to...

You guys want to do this?

Well, lets do something within the week? (I'll be out until Saturday at the earliest)

Well, we missed cruise night...

There was one tonight...

(Kapolei Home Depot)

Cuise Nights

Still lurking over here... :)

The following is an e-mail I got from my Vette club. Apparently there are cruise nights every 1st and 2nd Saturdays of the month now. I'm goin gto try and start going to them again now that I transferred to a job that will give me a few hours off here and there. Also, the NEX car show has moved up to May this year. Of course I'll have my car there as well. I'm finally getting my twin turbo setup dialed in a little better at only 8 psi. Can't wait to turn it up to 20 psi....

Derrick

e-mail excerpt:

We are deciding whether to attend the Navy Exchange Car Show on May 6th. There is a
$12 entry fee which will be donated to charity.

Every 1st Saturday of the month will be a car show at Walmart in Pearl City starting at 6pm. Apparently there was quite a large turnout of classic/muscle cars even though it was raining!

And, every 2nd Saturday of the month is the car show at Moanalua Shopping Center by Jack in the Box. This is the area located near the Navy Exchange. The turnout has been 40-50 cars.

I'm in, the old GN is running better than ever. :cool: I leave about April 15th though, so it'd be better for me before then.