Newbie from Nashville

Toxic Donkey

Good day all... I have finally started my journey. I have always had american muscle early 60s to early 70s. However, besides a 69 gto which I cant afford my next wish was a gn which like alot of guys, I wanted since high school. Well I finally pulled the trigger on a 86 with t tops. It needs a little love but I am excited to start this journey. I will post some pics in a little while but my favorite part on this car is the Lightning Rods shifter!
uhyqyny8.jpg

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry this was the only one I took when my son and I picked it up. I will definitely take more.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

...and so it begins.

P.S. - I have no idea what your son is doing but it's pretty funny.

Welcome. Where in Nashville? I'm in Hendersonville and my car should be done soon.

...and so it begins.

P.S. - I have no idea what your son is doing but it's pretty funny.

All I can tell you is he is a huge wrestling fan and sometimes picks things up that pisses his mother off... I let it ride so I can have some company in the dog house! he is my guy.

Welcome. Where in Nashville? I'm in Hendersonville and my car should be done soon.

Hey Mike, I am pretty close to you, on the Goodlettsville line near Hunters Lane HS. This being my first TR, I am need of a skilled mechanic who is familiar with these cars too help with he tuning and anything else that I cant do in my basement. Get at me anytime, I could use some guidance. Zo

Hello and Welcome To Turbobuick.com!!!! :) Good Luck with project! Funny kid there..........;)

Welcome to a great site with many questions for to ask and many are waiting to be answer.
I see you son watches WWE doing the "Generation X" pose(y)