New to Area, Live in Harnett County, NC

SPower6

I just rejoined this board after a long time away from TR's. I have had a few and a TTA, but lost them during an ugly divorce. some may remember my totally chrome out GN at the Nats and Bristol (that seems like ages ago) :)

I just moved here from Florida and live in Harnett County, near Fayetteville.

Just wanted to say hey and I am looking to find a nice mid to high 10 second GN...

Happy Holidays to All!!!

You are not far from us at BigWoodRacing.com

If you need anything for your new ride, once you get it let us know!!!

Welcome to NC!

Welcome to NC!

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, Benson the Home of Mule Days (LOL). That was a culture shock the first time I went there with my new wife :biggrin:

If you can help me pass the word about selling my 94 Supercharged Mustang, lots of money invested, runs mid-10's and has only the best parts in her. I want to get a TR and get back to what I like and know :)

Feel free to email me direct about the Mustang- I have the build up and detailed PICS.

Thanks again,

Jeff
Spower6@aol.com

Welcome to NC!

Checked out BigWoodRacing.com and all I can say is WOW!

Big Wood Racing's GN DragCar is just incredible :cool:

I will certainly hook up with you when I get my new ride. I am very close to HWY 50 and 210.

Horsepowerjunkies.com is a good local forum to list your car for sale...

Thanks!

Checked out BigWoodRacing.com and all I can say is WOW!

Big Wood Racing's GN DragCar is just incredible :cool:

I will certainly hook up with you when I get my new ride. I am very close to HWY 50 and 210.

Sounds like you live right up the street from me. I live about 4 miles from 50 and 210.

Sounds like you live right up the street from me. I live about 4 miles from 50 and 210.

Wow, that is a funny thing because I use to live in FL and I believe you did too (assuming you are the same person) I was good friends with John and Marta Galina who since moved to NV. That was a long time ago. Bradenton Track :)

Am I correct :confused:

Wow, that is a funny thing because I use to live in FL and I believe you did too (assuming you are the same person) I was good friends with John and Marta Galina who since moved to NV. That was a long time ago. Bradenton Track :)

Am I correct :confused:

Yea.. I used to live Florida.

Kewl, I got a few good chips from you a million years ago :)

You have to remember shoeless Dave then, class act LOL :)

He pops on IRC every once in a blue moon.

Good times....

He pops on IRC every once in a blue moon.

Good times....

Yup, the old days were fun. I was friends with Mike Pitts and he left FL and heard he got a divorce, but lost track. I had my own problems with my ex-wife back then :eek:

I just rejoined this board after a long time away from TR's. I have had a few and a TTA, but lost them during an ugly divorce. some may remember my totally chrome out GN at the Nats and Bristol (that seems like ages ago) :)

I just moved here from Florida and live in Harnett County, near Fayetteville.

Just wanted to say hey and I am looking to find a nice mid to high 10 second GN...

Happy Holidays to All!!!

Cool, I see you found it. ;)