IMG_5507.jpg

IMG_5512_2.jpg

IMG_5517.jpg

IMG_5542_2.jpg

IMG_5543_2.jpg

IMG_5546_2.jpg

IMG_5552_2.jpg

IMG_5568.jpg

Savitske stage 2, stock 86 front springs, rear beltech 2" springs in rear. Stock wheels with 235 60 15.

the small square plate you have welded onto the inlet piping is for the alky right? Single nozzle? What alky tank are you running? (trunk mounted cell?)

That ugly thing is where the IAT used to be. Coolant tank
is alky tank. Had to switch it because the devils
own tank tap pos came apart and leaked, so I'm using an old
one for now.

Did you remove the hood insulation? Looks like your intecooler pipe would rub like mine does, if you didn't.....

do me a favor and measure your ground to fenderwell trim in the front when you get a chance. Im curious to what it is. Its gotta be 25 or less! LOL

The car looks great and I don't think I've ever seen it sitting still!<BAG>

Attention to details pays big premiums.

Look forward to seeing you in October.

Phil Engle

Did you remove the hood insulation? Looks like your intecooler pipe would rub like mine does, if you didn't.....

I heard that if you don't port the wastegate hole enough with one of the new billet turbos, boost can get to 35#'s and when the uppipe blows off and makes room for itself.<BAG>

i need a sign to remind me to start the powerlogger [data logger] too.... lol.... i always forget.... dont have a bar to put it on though....maybe i'll stick over the speedometer....

fo'real though....the car looks AWESOME especially the engine, now all you need is some BIG wheels to fill those wheel wells up:cool:

No doubt Royal. Sadly, the only thing I want on this car except for slicks and skinnies is 18" GN wheels :(

Man the car looks great! that kit has drop spindles i take it, what amount of drop in the spindle? how does it drive? i have a 26" ride and i bottom out on bumps in front a lot!