New Rear end cover

I see that some people are running a 3000 stall and others are running a 3200+. What is the pros and cons of this? I have the setup in my sig but I am getting the alky kit and i want to get the GT6152. I would like to go mid 11's at best. Still new to all of this any help would be greatful thanks.

Kenan, this will not help you go any faster. You need to get parts that will keep me from spanking that azz!

hahahahahahahahaha that actually made a little bit of snot come out my nose:D :D :D :D

All I can say is bring it, just bring it.

I love to see gears and other stuff moving around. I enjoy seeing engines with clear plastic pieces on stands slowly rotating so you can see the valve train moving. Great instructional piece.

This is right up there in my book. Unfortunately it is on a place you never get to look at easily. I agree that for a show car it would be kind of cool but nobody would think to look down there I suspect.

If it is a quality formed piece it can be as strong or stronger than the stock metal piece of junk. Science is doing amazing things with plastics these days.

I would not put it on a street car as I am old school and think things like that should be metal. More a mindset than anything else.

I have the TA one and it draws a fair bit of attention if anyone happens to look at it. Usually they see the ATR bar and then the TA cover :biggrin:

Now, if they made valve covers which have a "see through" upper halve, that would be good. :cool:

Hey why not a clear gas tank or oil pan or intake manifold or MAF piping or turbo housing. Why not go all the way and get some clear body panels. We already have clear turn signal lens!!!

Now, if they made valve covers which have a "see through" upper halve, that would be good. :cool:

Why stop there.... how about intakes... blocks.... timing covers....and better yet..... turbos!

Wait.... transmissions.....

I guess we could put neon lights behind it.....or maybe that additive for oils that glows in the dark.....and instead of neon.... black lights! Wouldn't that be the bomb..... we might fit in with the ricers then.... just add a spoiler sticking up 12" over the trunk... and a 8" exhaust tip......:biggrin:

Why stop there.... how about intakes... blocks.... timing covers....and better yet..... turbos!

Wait.... transmissions.....

I guess we could put neon lights behind it.....or maybe that additive for oils that glows in the dark.....and instead of neon.... black lights! Wouldn't that be the bomb..... we might fit in with the ricers then.... just add a spoiler sticking up 12" over the trunk... and a 8" exhaust tip......:biggrin:

LOL!! Good Point!!!!!