New racetronix dual in-tank fuel systems

Racetronix said:
We are working on two systems.
One system will offer Goodridge 825-series Kevlar/Teflon hose. The three lengths of hose along with crimped fittings weighs ONLY 3.5LBS. This kit will have radius fittings as well as some in-house custom machined fittings to interface to the factory rail and regulator.
The second system will use SS/Teflon hose along with some Fragola adapter fittings.

I'm waiting patiently for the kits to show up online. I need this done ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

If 12 an lines for feed and 10am lines for return. Were used would a Hobbs switch be necessary for use with the double pumper ? Are all the supply an fittings not braced or welded on the backside like the return an fitting? If so what is the reason?

If the return system can handle the fuel volume of both pumps then the pressure switch is not required to prevent a pressure rise. We do not recommend running both pumps all the time because it will introduce more heat into the fuel and place unnecessary load on your electrical system. We have never had one of our industrial Hobbs pressure switches fail. We do not recommend using -12/-10 lines. -8/-6 are more than large enough to support the flow of our DP systems. Our AN fittings are brazed onto our senders.

Thanks! Any idea when the hose kits may become available? I could use one soon and maybe two kits?

Any idea where Racetronix is? Theyre not answering emails. Pretty frustrating!

We are very busy with orders and regular production right now. We already told you that when we have ALL the parts ready for the TTA DP harness we will let you know.

Racetronix said:
We are very busy with orders and regular production right now. We already told you that when we have ALL the parts ready for the TTA DP harness we will let you know.

What parts will be different than the GN? Everything I've looked at on your site looks like it will work for me? You did tell me you would let me know, but have not answered any of my questions. Thanks

What parts will be different than the GN? Everything I've looked at on your site looks like it will work for me? You did tell me you would let me know, but have not answered any of my questions. Thanks

There are a few harnesses for the TTA sender which are different. If we had something compatible on the shelf already we would have provided it.

Racetronix said:
There are a few harnesses for the TTA sender which are different. If we had something compatible on the shelf already we would have provided it.

OK thank you. I just needed some clarification. I'm a little anxious sorry. Just really want to get my car together.

Racetronix said:

Any idea when it might be ready?

How can I call you for a price on your fuel line kits if you don't have a phone number posted anywhere?

How can I call you for a price on your fuel line kits if you don't have a phone number posted anywhere?

As we have stated a million times before, we do not have retail phone sales. All sales are via our web store or you can call a dealer.
That being said, we do not have the line kits listed yet b/c they are not available yet. When they are we will post in this forum. ETA 7-10 business days. They are in production.

Fuel line kits are now available. The first batch are being made to order so please allow 2-3 business days to ship.
There are three options so please read the item features list in each link for a comparison.
We may consider adding the Kevlar/Teflon kit but it will be very expensive given the cost of the components.

Thanks!

FLK-G7A - TR Fuel Line + Filter Kit, SS Teflon
http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.asp?ic=FLK-G7A&eq=&Tp=

FLK-G7B - TR Fuel Line + Filter Kit, SS Teflon Black
http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.asp?ic=FLK-G7B&eq=&Tp=

FLK-G7B1 - TR Fuel Line + Filter Kit, SS Teflon Black RS Fittings
http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.asp?ic=FLK-G7B1&eq=&Tp=