New racetronix dual in-tank fuel systems

We have had numerous inquiries from customers wishing to use the line kits with our single and dual pump senders that are not equipped with AN fittings.
At this time we do not have a DIY solution to add AN fittings to non-AN senders. We are looking into some custom compression fittings but so far, all solutions have been too bulky or did not seal well.
We do not offer a fitment service. In order to weld fittings on these senders they must be fully disassembled, reassembled and tested. This is not economically feasible.
If we do come up with a good solution, we will post it here with a link to our web store.

Thank you.

Save 5-30% on almost every item category in our web store

Nov. 29th to Dec. 2nd, 2013*

Sale items include fuel injectors, fuel pumps/systems,
wiring harnesses, hardware, tools, fittings, hoses and more.

rx_email_coupon_code_banner1.gif

Save 5-30% on almost every item category in our web store

Nov. 29th to Dec. 2nd, 2013*

Sale items include fuel injectors, fuel pumps/systems,
wiring harnesses, hardware, tools, fittings, hoses and more.

rx_email_coupon_code_banner1.gif

We hope to start shipping back-orders for 680LPH DP systems mid next week (Jan 15).
Thank you.

Racetronix,
Please give me a call, I have a customer who has been trying to get a hold of you.....

Hi Scott,

Please forward our contact link to this person and the appropriate dept will reply once it is submitted:
http://racetronix.com/contact/

If this person requires telephone sales or support we will direct them to an authorized Racetronix dealer.

Thank you for your help.

Jack, Ill get ahold of you via email. Im going to need that o ring for the filter and need to buy a few filters as well.

I had bought your first 430lph however I have not used it going to sell and looking to buy the largest double pumper setup as my set has changed. Pm me any info u would like for me to have. As you service has been good to me as far as all the past parts I have ordered. Thanks
Tbone8267@Yahoo.com
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
Old thread but is the twin 255 setup for stock lines still available? I don't see it listed on Racetronix web store. Any vendors stock them?

Old thread but is the twin 255 setup for stock lines still available? I don't see it listed on Racetronix web store. Any vendors stock them?
Unless things have changed they stopped making this set up. Only make it with the bigger pumps for aftermarket lines.

as of now the only double pumper kits available have AN fittings, If we are going to use the 340L/hr pumps the lines must be upgraded anyway. We can get some with the 255 L/hr pumps and we have adapters from AN to Barb fitting so that these can be connected to the stock lines. The biggest problem is the condition of the stock lines after all these years, many are twisted near the filter and bent in other places. These restrictions will cause pump failures over time and reduce flow to engine. If you have questions abut these setups please call me
Mike

mike quick question. how many micron fuel filter is recommended for the racetronix dual pump? thx planning out system now

Racetronix replied to my e-mail. They said that there will be a small number of twin 255 systems for stock lines (without AN fittings) available later this week. They are offering 10% off through dealers on twin systems until Monday. They said Teflon line kits are on sale as well. Now I am torn between a dual system with fittings and a line kit or the simple version for stock lines. My car is in reasonable shape but I understand some people have had problems with their factory lines. I only want to do this once. Maybe the wife will consider this an early Christmas gift? :D Working nights so she will be the one placing the order.

PS psycho6cyl Racetronix lists their Wix filter element as 6 microns in their web store. If you dig back through some old posts I think someone mentioned that anything 10 microns or lower is acceptable for keeping junk out of your injectors.