New Project

>>> Dave,

Be afraid..........very afraid..........Art has a habit of storing cars are people's places for years and not even once bought them a nice Harry & David fruit basket at Xmas time...........nope..........not once.........(insert silent pause here).......n.....o.....p......e.........not once.

I mean a nice Harry & David pear collection is only $29 and that goes a long.....long way of showing just how much you care and appreciate.

Dave I hope you have better luck than I have had.

Sighhh.....

For years I have been trying to keep my evil twin Mick under wraps, I guess he finally slipped out. "I did not do it, really, it was Mick...."

Mike

For years I have been trying to keep my evil twin Mick under wraps, I guess he finally slipped out. "I did not do it, really, it was Mick...."

Mike

So that's the guy that I met down there today. :eek: Sorry I missed you when you were out, but Jason took care of the system for me. :eek:

Damn I should have went with the clutch!

I heard the professor in Hebron Indiana is cleaning up after one of the students, tuning a silver twin turbo clutch car.:biggrin:

Dave,
Here are a couple teaser pics of my "new project" you asked about! It's gonna be a LOOOOONG winter.

Attachments

• DSC02416.JPG
    DSC02416.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC02413.JPG
    DSC02413.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 192
Dave,
Here are a couple teaser pics of my "new project" you asked about! It's gonna be a LOOOOONG winter.

Bill, that is going to be a BAD A$$ setup when done. I guess you can bring the rod and reel out when you go tuning now..... :biggrin: You always are looking ahead....

Bill,

Is this a air boat? :confused:

well actually Dave... it is not, it weighs about 5500#. Jeff and I just ended a "dock bar" night early with a holed piston on the way over (arrow points to the front, I double checked) and that is a no shi**er! Limped it back on 7 cyls smoking like a 2 stroke!!!! Too much boost,not enough fuel,too much timing. I am an amateur marine tuner and it shows, I know my boundries. Oh well, here comes the 540.

Shane, it wont idle below 8mph, I may have to install a hydraulic clam puller.:tongue:

well actually Dave... it is not, it weighs about 5500#. Jeff and I just ended a "dock bar" night early with a holed piston on the way over (arrow points to the front, I double checked) and that is a no shi**er! Limped it back on 7 cyls smoking like a 2 stroke!!!! Too much boost,not enough fuel,too much timing. I am an amateur marine tuner and it shows, I know my boundries. Oh well, here comes the 540.

Shane, it wont idle below 8mph, I may have to install a hydraulic clam puller.:tongue:

I thought I read somewhere on the internet that V8's don't break. Anyways, good luck on the BIG motor transplant and if there is anything I can do, even if it is teaching you how to tie some knots let me know. :)

The story that inpressed her the most is how a customer brought his car to Anderson Performance after being let down by another east coast dyno facility, Bill explained to her how he worked his magic producing more HP and now has another happy customer adding that they are not the cheapest around but they are the most experienced. I guess the moral of the story is you get what you pay for.

I heard a real good convertor story today along them lines