New Project

In our planned version of the harness the BS3 will be able to connect on the Can Bus so Fob Buttons can be programmed for custom function, On Daves I believe that the panic button will inject the clam juice.
Mike

Is that clam juice for real? I can't belive someone would actually drink that *.$#:eek:

My wife is in Baltimore on business while there I was gong to have her swing by Bills shop to pick up the harness...I am now having second thoughts on sending her there.:D

Hey Dave,
It was nice meeting your wife, she is a very nice woman (I have no idea where she gets that from!) I sent the harness back with her. We are still short the 2 connectors we talked about, I will bring them to Cecil if that is soon enough. Thanks for the business, you are gonna love that "new" feature:D .

Hey Dave,
It was nice meeting your wife, she is a very nice woman (I have no idea where she gets that from!) I sent the harness back with her. We are still short the 2 connectors we talked about, I will bring them to Cecil if that is soon enough. Thanks for the business, you are gonna love that "new" feature:D .

Bill, Dave called, I have the missing connectors in stock so we wil be all set.
I will pick them up from you there to put back in inventory here if that is OK?
thanks for the help. Great woman, took time out of her trip to pick up parts for Dave.
Mike

I would like to thank Bill Anderson,Mick Licht,And Dave Bamford, for the blow to blow of half of the info to keep people wondering what your doing.
Way to go guys!!!:D
You doing a great job!!!:rolleyes:

Anyways, Mick when will the twin turbo kits come in? I'll be by the shop Monday and I'll pick up those parts that came in and go over the details for Saturday. :eek:

Imagine sitting next to this guy on the 10 hour drive with a bottle of damn clam juice in his cup holder. :rolleyes:

No I can't, I can't even imagine what it taste like. I hope it tastes better than it looks:eek:

It's a good thing you don't have any fences in your picture. Maybe some pics of the garage might be in order Dave. I see you FINALLY got a cabinet guy out there.

Ted,

Here is the pic of the garage cabinet/beverage station. Home Depot is a great place to buy cabinets and counter tops they make it a snap to install.

I am off to the airport to pick up the wife, can't wait to get that harness!:D

Attachments

• garage cabinet.jpg
    garage cabinet.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 239
Ted,

Here is the pic of the garage cabinet/beverage station. Home Depot is a great place to buy cabinets and counter tops they make it a snap to install.

>>> Dave,

You HAVE to give ME the details, pics, video etc of what it took to get a Coke dispenser like that.

I am a Coke memorabilia collecting fan and would love something like that for my garage.

A dispenser like that would put a nice finishing touch on Rich's Auto for sure.

Ted,

Dave, your paper towels on top of the cabinet are a little out of order. :biggrin:

>>> Dave,

You HAVE to give ME the details, pics, video etc of what it took to get a Coke dispenser like that.

I am a Coke memorabilia collecting fan and would love something like that for my garage.

Rich, if you install a Coke dispenser then my car is definitely moving back!! If not, I'm moving it into Dave's garage!

Art.

Just back from the airport...I don't know where to start.

My wife starts by telling me how everyone was a "gentlemen" that worked at Anderson Performance. Bill was nice enough to show my wife how the dyno and the laptop work since he was completing a XFI install, she was amazed how Bill was able to produce more HP on every pull just by stroking the keys.

The story that inpressed her the most is how a customer brought his car to Anderson Performance after being let down by another east coast dyno facility, Bill explained to her how he worked his magic producing more HP and now has another happy customer adding that they are not the cheapest around but they are the most experienced. I guess the moral of the story is you get what you pay for.

I would like to say thanks to the guys at Anderson Performance you guys Go Fast With Class!

P.S. the harness looks great! Thanks Bill & Jeff for your hard work

>>> Dave,

I am sure we can do something for the guys at Richs Auto. I will have the camera rolling during the install at Teds house next month.

Rich, if you install a Coke dispenser then my car is definitely moving back!! If not, I'm moving it into Dave's garage!

Art.

>>> Dave,

Be afraid..........very afraid..........Art has a habit of storing cars are people's places for years and not even once bought them a nice Harry & David fruit basket at Xmas time...........nope..........not once.........(insert silent pause here).......n.....o.....p......e.........not once.

I mean a nice Harry & David pear collection is only $29 and that goes a long.....long way of showing just how much you care and appreciate.

Dave I hope you have better luck than I have had.